Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Muriqi has 15 in 30 in the league so far this season and that is in an underperforming Fenerbahçe team. Last season he had 17 in 34 for Rizespor. I think that's a good return for the Turkish league.

He is also 6 foot 3 and very strong so would be a handle for Prem defenders.
Please donate to the Justgiving page to help improve Sportsbabble

Many thanks to those that have already.

The EFL have confirmed that the summer transfer window will open for 10 weeks from July 27 and ending on October 5.
Celtic and Ajax are interested in West Ham's 22-year-old winger Grady Diangana, who is on loan at Championship side West Brom. The Baggies are also keen to sign the England Under-21 international permanently if they are promoted. (Sun)

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
(15-07-2020, 16:51)Stairs Wrote: Please donate to the Justgiving page to help improve Sportsbabble

The EFL have confirmed that the summer transfer window will open for 10 weeks from July 27 and ending on October 5.

Stairs, sorry to ask but do you have a link to the Justgiving page?
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
(15-07-2020, 20:46)BaggieSteve Wrote:
(15-07-2020, 16:51)Stairs Wrote: Please donate to the Justgiving page to help improve Sportsbabble

Steve - if I can jump in here - if you go to the Sportsbabble home page you'll see the Justgiving thingumy jig there.
Thumb up Thumb up
(15-07-2020, 21:25)drewks Wrote:

Steve - if I can jump in here - if you go to the Sportsbabble home page you'll see the Justgiving thingumy jig there.
Thumb up  Thumb up

Thanks Dream’s, will do
(16-07-2020, 11:18)BaggieSteve Wrote:

Thumb up  Thumb up

Thanks Dream’s, will do

Wooohooo - haven't been called 'Dreams' for quite a while! Blush l Laugh Laugh
Stairs likes this post
(09-07-2020, 19:27)WBA-Josh Wrote: Muriqi has 15 in 30 in the league so far this season and that is in an underperforming Fenerbahçe team. Last season he had 17 in 34 for Rizespor. I think that's a good return for the Turkish league.

He is also 6 foot 3 and very strong so would be a handle for Prem defenders.

Get your priorities right young man.
What I meant to say was
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Big Grin
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(16-07-2020, 12:22)drewks Wrote:
(16-07-2020, 11:18)BaggieSteve Wrote:

Thumb up  Thumb up

Thanks Dream’s, will do

Wooohooo - haven't been called 'Dreams' for quite a while!  Blush l Laugh  Laugh

Big Grin Big Grin
Big rumour that Grant did not play for Huddersfield because Albion have submitted a £15m bid. Anyone seen evidence of that?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »