Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(21-01-2020, 17:53)Baggie_One Wrote: Reports that Diagana is staying for the rest of the season...........be interesting to see how long he is out for !

Could come in handy if we make the play off's  Whistle Confused Confused
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
If we get fresh faces in - few suggestions = loan only as I don't believe we have any funds
FB Nathaniel Clyne (loan if fit)
CB Scott Dann (loan)
CF Billy Sharp (loan)
CF Glenn Murry (loan)
RB Pablo Zabaleto (loan)
LW Fraser Ryan (loan)
Sorry blue boy but in my opinion none of the players on your list will arrive , there will be movement in the market and we will buy and loan in and out . Will happen soon waiting for prices to drop as the window comes to an end . BUT WE WILL SPEND MONEY.
John Percy of the telegraph states on twitter that a 8 mill bid has gone in for Orsic after a late night transfer orbit at the hawthorns.
(21-01-2020, 20:54)Blue Baggie Wrote: If we get fresh faces in - few suggestions = loan only as I don't believe we have any funds
FB Nathaniel Clyne (loan if fit)
CB Scott Dann (loan)
CF Billy Sharp (loan)
CF Glenn Murry (loan)
RB Pablo Zabaleto (loan)
LW Fraser Ryan (loan)

FB Nathaniel Clyne (loan if fit) is a RB, got Furlong
CB Scott Dann (loan) good if fit
CF Billy Sharp (loan) Old
CF Glenn Murry (loan) Old, but...
RB Pablo Zabalet'o' (loan) 'a' Old, slow, and have Furlong
LW Fraser Ryan (loan) 'Ryan Fraser' First team starter for Bournemouth... Not a chance
If I was a betting man, I couldn't see any of these arriving either, but all could be available on short term loan - just possibles I plucked the names from the out of contract players lists. I'm open to other suggestions.
Personally think we should avoid signing old has been's...

I remember when Pulis signed Fletcher and everyone was raving about him.  
All I saw was a guy who couldn't cut it in the prem anymore, but shouted and waved his hands round a lot. (or arms Whistle )
Personally thought he was dreadful.

Don't know what the solution is?  
But dipping in to the foreign market seem's like a far more enterprising and profitable way forward... aka Pereira,
as we will most probably be priced out of proven British talent (Karlan Grant, Jarrod Bowen etc..)
Percy has spoken always correct regarding WBA Thumb up

West Brom move for Dinamo Zagreb winger Mislav Orsic as Slaven Bilic targets two new signings | @JPercyTelegraph

https://t.co/yKyc3FFRtH
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...n-incident

god darn it.....................
(22-01-2020, 14:35)Baggie_One Wrote: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...n-incident

god darn it.....................

Pereira now banned for 3 games, he would not have played on Saturday anyway and misses Cardiff and Luton could have been worse. Hopefully a couple of new signings in before Luton.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »