Thread Rating:
Scott Sinclair - Celtic's big investment already pays dividends at Tynecastle!
DEBATE FFS!! AND BEHAVE AS WELL - SHOW A BIT OF MATURITY FGS!
This has backfired badly for hertz and budge. And for what? So he could play in a LC game?.

The guidetti comparisons dont hold water either,the Swedish player clearly slipped (if you look at the footage you can see the turf come from under him) but walker just tried to con the ref and got caught.

Looking back Beaton and the linesman had decent views so I've no idea why they gave a Pk award.
They clearly thought it was a pen then Jim,if they had the use of tv they'd have cleared it up in seconds,I don't think budge has anything to worry about she has clearly taken the managers view he felt it was worth appealing maybe she'll think twice now before saying go for it,I would even think Levein would have had the last say and budge likely never involved.
They apologised to Rodgers for the mistake though...that should have been enough for Neilson to leave it.

You could be right about leveins involvement though.
(11-08-2016, 20:19)Fredstersafool Wrote: You rocked my boat as normal your an imbecile and who gives a fuq about those rules I couldn't give two fuq's, you are a bigoted b'stard end of story yer posts from new 606 through to now prove that as far as I'm concerned you are a twat of the worst kind,and I agree with Walkers ban his first for diving regardless of the crap you spout

So, on your own admission - no respect for the Sb forum or the owner who has previously requested that members follow the code of conduct that is expected of them or the mods who try to encourage good debate as requested by the owner!! So here's a simple question for you to answer: 'WHY THE F### ARE YOU USING THIS FORUM AT ALL WHEN YOU'VE JUST COMMENTED THAT YOU DON'T RECOGNISE THE RULES THAT HAVE BEEN LAID DOWN BY THE OWNER!! It's time somebody had a 'quiet word in your ear' if that's the contemptuous way that you regard the Sportsbabble Forum, abusing other fellow Sb members and using it in such an unacceptable manner!! Thumb down Mods and owner please note!!!
So I can converse with posters like Hibeejim Newhavenhibby who give an opinion with no hatred attached unlike a bigot tit like you,The mods can do whatever they please trust me I'll no lose any sleep.
Based on the comments in your last thread (and previous ones) you clearly have a grudge;you're coming out with ridiculous, wild comments/allegations against another Sb member and it is a breach of the rules of the forum!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BUT YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT IN THAT MOOD AND YOU SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED BY AN APPROPRIATE PARTY FROM HIS FORUM!! I'LL LEAVE THE SLANGING MATCH TO YOU
AND YOU CAN DIG AS BIG A HOLE AS YOU WANNA DIG BUT THE NEGATIVE INTENT TO INSULT ANOTHER
Sb MEMBER IS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR
AND I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP OR NOT TBF!!!!
Grudge?? No grudge I don't like you and your bigot ways now do me a favour go away and play with the traffic
Well that's a grudge right away and insinuating bigotry - well that's a laugh and an outrageous insinuation by a person/Sb member who doesn't even personally know the individual who he is insulting - a nonsense with no substance attached to it whatsoever!!
I REPEAT - WHY ARE YOU USING THIS FORUM WHEN YOU HAVE EXPLICITLY STATED YOU DON'T RECOGNISE THE RULES OR THE CODE OF CONDUCT THAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU???????????
No insinuating at all it's a FACT your hatred of everything hearts consumes you , now scurry off to Leith walk the 22 runs around every 10 mins
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »