Thread Rating:
Scott Sinclair - Celtic's big investment already pays dividends at Tynecastle!
A dream debut for the ex Aston Villa man who finishes off Hearts resistance to make it 1-2 for the Hoops after an exquisite set up pass from Sparky who noticeably 'kept his powder dry' v Hearts for a change.
Disappointing result for Hearts, I m sure they would have wanted to lay a marker down on this one!!
I'm sure Hearts have never won a home game v Celtic for a good number of years St Charles Owl - 2010 or 2011?
Canny mind last time we beat them at home however seen enough to suggest we are getting much better and Watt looks like he's going to be a very good signing
Thought it was a good game,enjoyed it.

sellick were the better side up to the (very,very dodgy) pk,but for the bulk of the 2nd half I thought Hertz were better. Ref was losing the place at times but he was poor for both sides.

Sinclair looks very fast,had forgotten about him after he went to citeh. He got up that park like usain bolt to finish.

Don't think many sides will beat hertz at tynecastle this season if they apply themselves like that.
Ref was a disgrace today pen wrong some of the yellows were wrong let Broon away with murder but that's just normal other than getting nowt from the game was delighted with the way we played today a lot of pluses
Cowie? Could easily have saw red for that challenge on the celtic left back. Think hertz were very physical the day at times.

Talking of sinclair his momentum took him towards the hearts supporters after the goal and one or two swung a punch at him. Could be trouble coming with that one.
It's a physical game Jim it's no for whimps

I never saw that to be honest to busy being gutted to watch what was happening after he scored if that's so I'm sure it'll be reported
Totally,but he made no attempt to get the ball whatsoever mate. easily a red.

Anyway i think you have a decent squad and 2nd spot is achievable.
I think second is well achievable I think we could've finished second last season but for Robbie and his tactics the turn of the year
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »