Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Is JK Boots still kicking about on JA?
Under neon loneliness, motorcycle emptiness
Rumours tonight that the Football League Show might be transferring to Channel 5
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(15-12-2014, 01:32)Lord Snooty Wrote: Rumours tonight that the Football League Show might be transferring to Channel 5

Must be true. It's in the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014...-channel-5
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30532766

Thoughts on this? (Town coach Steve Thompson leaves for the Weeds, if you can't be bothered to look it up.)
Cabbage is still good for you
(18-12-2014, 23:10)ritchiebaby Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30532766

Thoughts on this? (Town coach Steve Thompson leaves for the Weeds, if you can't be bothered to look it up.)

I think he's probably got his eyes on the big job for a month or so when Redfearn gets the inevitable bullet. Tongue
He wasn't going to be full second choice at Town so fair enough. Don't think having a decent coach will benefit Leeds particularly.
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
He's not been here for 5 minutes so no great loss. Powell can promote from within or maybe get someone else in if he can add to what we have and Deano opens the purse strings. Promotion (on paper) for the lad and likely more brass too so good luck to him as long as Leeds continue to be mediocre.

Just noticed Art's question at the top of the page - he does a fairly good corporate seagull impersonation Art.

Corporate Seagull definition - (every international company has 'em - local one's don't need 'em).
Fly's in unannounced and when least expected (and sometimes least wanted)
Eat's and drinks everything in sight and pays for bugger all
Squawks a lot
Shits on everyone and everything that he doesn't like and quite a few things that he does
Disappears at the drop of a hat and never replies to owt you ask him

The eating/drinking bit is the only thing Boots doesn't do cos there's no grub or booze on offer. Missing in action again at the moment as far as I've noticed unless he's had another name change.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Contributors to the Keep It Up campaign can feel satisfied that they today helped save the life of former PFA chairmen, Clarke Carlisle. He was taken by the YAA to the LGI after colliding with a lorry on the A64.
Statement says he has suffered serious injuries.
There's a suggestion on DATM that Clark Carlisle has attempted suicide by jumping off a bridge onto A64. No idea how true this is though. Very sad if it does turn out to be true.
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Emile Heskey signs for Bolton. Him and Eider Gudjohnnson up against our defence on Sunday. Both must be in their forties by now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »