Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Oh dear, that's not news I wanted to hear (Rosler.) I suppose it was inevitable, though.
Nathan Hotte, son of former Town striker, Tim Hotte, has just been sent off for BPA who are playing North Ferriby Utd where, coincidentally, Tim finished his playing career. How's that for a tenuous link. Apparently, Tim Hotte is now joint manager of Bridlington Town.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Tim Hotte were a right laker. A bit like Harry Bunn in the way that nobody had heard of him when he signed but soon became a popular player. Didn't last very long but scored a few goals.
Ex Town loanee, Jermaine Beckford, has once again teamed up with Simon Grayson and joined PNE on loan.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
If it was upto me Beckford would have been signed permanently....top striker.
Under neon loneliness, motorcycle emptiness
Seems to be becoming a bit of a journeyman though. I'm in agreement with you Art.......Top striker......(When he wants to be)
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
I'm just glad he won't be playing against us next week.
It also means a re-write of part of my match thread. Rolleyes
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Flashing HaHaHaaaa. This gives me a great idea how to make Mrs JASOG jump this Christmas. HaHaHaaaaa.  Laugh
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
In today's FL paper, Boots's former love child James Berrett gets to spill the beans about his team mates at Yeovil. For some reason he says nowt about the afore mentioned Mr. Boots, but then again he ain't a team mate at Yeovil.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Liam Ridehalgh missed a penalty for Tranmere last night in the Paint Pot Trophy. The game finished 2-2 and went to a shootout. The BBC reported that Walsall won 0-0 on penalties while The Sporting Life had them down as 7-4 winners. How do either of those work?
Walsall had already had a penalty saved and it was 4-4 at sudden death time. Tranmere's penalty was saved again before Paul Downing tucked the Walsall winner away. It was actually 4-5.
Lord Snooty likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »