Thread Rating:
The Owls v Cheltenham L1 Match Thread
Confirmed windass is injured again .
Awesome, another fking balsa boy
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Don't worry shodipoo is back lol
NML seemingly upfront with Gregory. Dean starts in defense
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Dean back in thank God ..
Nml upfront ..
Can't complain with that although I would have played sow and put Nml in hunts spot .
Baffling stuff again.

Anything less than a win is failure.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
So today it's draw and joint 6th on GD and win it's it's 6th joint 5th on GD .
Ipswich v Plymouth the other game maybe a draw here is the best result because Plymouth look out of sight and Ipswich are only a few points of 6th spot should they win and I don't think we need another team in the mix with Wycombe and sunderspurs!
Fking losing already

I told you
0-1 shite
Choke choke choke

4 mins FFS
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »