Thread Rating:
The Owls v Cheltenham L1 Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 26TH MARCH KO 3:00 PM

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: Cheltenham_Town_F.C._logo.svg]

LAST MATCH

Back to back where we get bullied & harassed and we drop more points against a relegation threatened team. They nearly scored in the first 20 seconds which kind of set the tone for the game. BPF had to make several stops while we couldn't muster a shot on target. On to the second half and not much changed with BPF making a few more saves and we still couldn't make there keeper work. We made a couple of changes and finally tested there keeper through Bannan. Gregory had a chance to win the game but his effort was cleared off the line, but we wouldn't have deserved it.

THE MATCH

Next up and Cheltenham make the trip north. We dropped more points against these earlier in the season when they equalised in injury time. They are comfortably in mid table but wont be threatening the playoffs and wont have to worry about a relegation battle. They are managed by Michael Duff who has been in charge since 2018 and has a 41% win rate. Alfie May is there leading scorer with an impressive 22 this season, about as many as our entire forward line combined Doh

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -               Confused  Confused Big Grin  Angry  Big Grin  Big Grin                               

CHEL                 -              Big Grin  Big Grin  Angry  Big Grin  Angry Confused          

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

TIM ROBINSON
Jonathan Hunt and Geoffrey Liddle
Fourth Official : Darren Drysdale

THE TEAM

Peacock-Farrell
Storey Hutch Dean
Hunt Byers Bannan Luongo Johnson
Berahino Gregory

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

3-1 Gregory

ATTENDANCE

BML STANDINGS

SCO 14
Pei 14
Kev 11
Wereham 10
Maddix 9
Imre 9
Wash 6
SS 4

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Accrington Stanley v Gillingham
AFC Wimbledon v Cambridge United
Doncaster Rovers v Charlton Athletic
Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle
Shrewsbury Town v Lincoln City

HHAAH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: ad8f2d8259d20788a681c021fe7e7dda.jpg]
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
HDDDD

4-1 Paterson

and complicated
2,-0 Gregory
Ddddd
Anyone who reads this will note that Berhinio has been called up to play in the jungle on Saturday with berindi so change you're scorer now Wink this doesn't apply to pieowl .
2-0 Byers

DHDDD
4-1 Hunt

hhhhh

2-2 Bannan

DHAHH

I can see more points being dropped here as the only one's to ever learn anything are our opposition.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
With Berhinio not playing I change my mind now and say Windass has to start with Gregory because the Shatterson Gregory partnership just doesn't work .
Statesideowl likes this post
3-1 Hunt
DHDAH
(24-03-2022, 21:59)Imre varadi Wrote: With Berhinio not playing I change my mind now and say Windass has to start with Gregory because the Shatterson Gregory partnership just doesn't work .

Rumors on OT that he.s reinjured himself in training
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »