Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
My sister is interested, DD.
Are you all right with her beard, short back & sides, and tattoos?
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Some African bloke walked into the pub holding a bucket this afternoon. He handed it to the barman and said, "Can you fill this up with water?"
I said, "Blimey, how many miles have you just walked for this?"
He said, "None you cheeky fcuker , I'm the xxxx window cleaner."

DD Angry Angry

(10-06-2016, 18:07)talkSAFT Wrote: My sister is interested, DD.
Are you all right with her beard, short back & sides, and tattoos?

Short backside...... I prefer something to hold on to. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I've just been trying to buy tickets for an Elvis tribute act using one of those bloody automated telephone systems. I had to press 1 for the money and 2 for the show!..

DD Angry Angry
themaclad and BBB like this post
Ubique.
One day, God was looking down at earth, and saw all the misbehaving ( too much sex, illicit drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol and risqué emails) that was going on.
So he called one of his angels to go to Earth.
When he returned, the angel told God,
'Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving, and only 5% are not'.
God thought for a moment and said,
'Maybe I should send down another angel, to get a second opinion'!
So, God called another angel, & sent him to Earth too.
When the angel returned, he went to God & said,
'Yes, it's true.
The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good.'
God was not pleased.
So he decided to e-mail the 5% who were good, because, he wanted to encourage them, give them a little something, to help them keep going !
Do you know what the e-mail said ?
.No ?
.Okay, just checking with you.
I didn't xxxx get one either !!!

DD Angry Angry ( Sorry Vic)
Ubique.
Don`t forget to vote in the referendum this week.....

To make vote counting easier the following applies.

If voting leave you should vote on Thursday 23/06.

If voting remain you should vote on Friday 24/06.

Hope this clears it up for you.

DD Angry Angry
drewks and BaggieMan like this post
Ubique.
[Image: FUjZO4c.png?2]
BaggieSteve and Salopbaggie like this post
Stairs

Not sure if the ostrich is supposed to represent a 'Remainer' or a 'Brexiteer' but either way, an amusing post.

Whilst not wishing to politicize the forum in any way, there was an interesting video produced by the Guardian interviewing the people from Stoke, fairly close to where I live and seems to reflect the mood of the nation. To be honest, 90% of the people I have spoken to are Brexiteers  although I suspect the result will be a close run thing.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...ndum-video

Ched Evans

Given his rape conviction was quashed in the recent review of his case and the probability he was innocent, I applaud the decision of Chesterfield FC to offer him a one year contract. The Criminal Case Review Board do not quash convictions unless there is hard evidence on a miscarriage of justice

How true the following is I do not know, but I was talking to an  in the know Sheffield United supporter a few days ago who said the so called victim of the so called offence, who went out and bought pizza's for both of them following her ordeal, has a history of doing exactly the same thing with a rugby player a few years earlier. This wasn't disclosed in the Evan's trial hence I presume, the quashing of the conviction.

If this is true, how dreadful that a mans life and career can be ruined in such a way.
Stairs and BBB like this post
(21-06-2016, 11:20)TheBaggieMan Wrote: Ched Evans

Given his rape conviction was quashed in the recent review of his case and the probability he was innocent, I applaud the decision of Chesterfield FC to offer him a one year contract. The Criminal Case Review Board do not quash convictions unless there is hard evidence on a miscarriage of justice

How true the following is I do not know, but I was talking to an  in the know Sheffield United supporter a few days ago who said the so called victim of the so called offence, who went out and bought pizza's for both of them following her ordeal, has a history of doing exactly the same thing with a rugby player a few years earlier. This wasn't disclosed in the Evan's trial hence I presume, the quashing of the conviction.

If this is true, how dreadful that a mans life and career can be ruined in such a way.

While no one wants to make light of anything as serious as rape, this case was always one that was on the knife edge between lawful and unlawful. The conviction was one that split opinions when it was originally made. Chesterfield have either been incredibly brave or stupid, time will tell but I have to think that their lawyers have consulted with Evans and at least have some knowledge of what the new evidence is, or they have taken a short term punt on him winning the case, banging in some goals and then selling him on.

Either way, Evan conduct that night was horrible, morally devoid of any respect for women but at the end of the day it may not have been illegal and therefore he should be allowed to continue his career even if he is a scumbag for what he did!!
BaggieSteve likes this post
Evidently, most of the England squad are abstaining from the vote in the referrendum.
Not for political reasons, they just don't know how to put a cross in the box.

DD Angry Angry
talkSAFT and Stairs like this post
Ubique.
A woman goes to the doctors begging for help,she explains that her fanny talks,
She pulls down her knickers and her fanny whispers,"England are going to win the Euro's".
The doctor replies,"I'm afraid were in the middle of an epidemic,lots of fanny's have started talking like that".

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »