Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
(22-03-2016, 20:10)BigBucks=BigBucks Wrote: Well **** me i'm finally back after **** knows how long after losing my log in details which i have just found again (long story) Thumb down . Feel free to put me in muppet league for being such a..........well.....MUPPET  Doh .
Anyways glad to be back on instead of being a guest ffs and no i wasn't going to create another account because i'm paranoid of having to much shite on the interweb.
Looking forward to catching up with you all at some point  Thumb up

Welcome back  Thumb up

And in answer to your previous post, yes, we f'ucked SG off  Cool
BigBucks=BigBucks likes this post
and complicated
(22-03-2016, 20:49)Imre varadi Wrote: I cant remember you ? are you a wanker like pieowl ? or a little knobgobbler like thurny ?

37cel today with a bit of wind !!

No Imre i'm the kind of wanker that comes round to your house unannounced and helps myself to your fridge contents and doesn't take a hint on leaving.

(22-03-2016, 22:57)Maddix Wrote:
(22-03-2016, 20:10)BigBucks=BigBucks Wrote: Well **** me i'm finally back after **** knows how long after losing my log in details which i have just found again (long story) Thumb down . Feel free to put me in muppet league for being such a..........well.....MUPPET  Doh .
Anyways glad to be back on instead of being a guest ffs and no i wasn't going to create another account because i'm paranoid of having to much shite on the interweb.
Looking forward to catching up with you all at some point  Thumb up

Welcome back  Thumb up

And in answer to your previous post, yes, we f'ucked SG off  Cool
Haha that was a good day  Thumb up

(22-03-2016, 20:44)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Fuuuucking hell. You've been gone a while. You know Wednesday are half decent now and not seven-eighths shite? Laugh
Aye he's not half bad that Carlos bloke Thumb up

(22-03-2016, 21:07)peiowl Wrote: don't take any notice of imre bigbucks. nobody on here does. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
He's alright pei, i think the heat gets to him now n then Whistle
Imre varadi likes this post
Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
38cel today and doo i have a xxxx hangover and a half !! 3 more hours and its head in the fridge time !!
BigBucks=BigBucks likes this post
I take it your fridge will be stocked with medelo negro or the likes Imre  Thumb up
I wish it was BIG Banana !!!but thats a rich mans drink over here ? im on the poormans Indios black beer and 2 ltr bottles
Those 40 oz malt liquor bottles Laugh

Just need some of that cheap Mexican brick whilst sippin' on that forty!
Well whichever it is it must taste better in the sun unlike the shite weather we're getting over here Thumb down

Anyways back on topic of Lafferty. I'm all for pi$$ing L€€ds off and their overweight troll. However is KL going to be sharp enough with the few games we have left. I suppose he could be used as an impact sub and could be decent cover if GH or FF get a suspension or injured.
(23-03-2016, 21:33)BigBucks=BigBucks Wrote: Well whichever it is it must taste better in the sun unlike the shite weather we're getting over here Thumb down

I dunno  Huh these 660ml bottles of San Miguel with the heating on 25C taste alright to me    Laugh
and complicated
Mine tastes xxxx brilliant at the moment the wifes just fcuked of clothes shopping with little imre !! get in 3 hours of bliss !! or is that 3 days ?? clothes arnt easy you know  Doh

swimming pool time boys !!
Don't they just need a white smock, white trousers, a sombrero and some sandals Imre  Huh

I might go in the bath  Doh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »