Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
dingle dingle, I, like you am proud to be English, will just about accept being British, will never be European, roll on June 23rd, I hate the pink and fluffies that make excuses for people's bad, unlawful or plain anti-social behaviour, the same luvvies that force pc down our throats, that declare you racist or a bigot because your english, is their attitude not bigoted and racist. Generally we, the English, can laugh at our failures and enjoy our successes, we can give banter we can take banter, if your Welsh friends can not taking losing with good humour that tells more about them then you.

If you can not take it don't give, let's laugh with each other let's laugh at each other, but all in good heart not malice, we are different people's living under one banner, British, there are enough people out there that hate us and our lifestyle let's not fight each other.
BaggieMan, drewks, talkSAFT like this post
I too am proud to be English, but whether I like it or anyone else who is English, likes or not, until the continental plates are realigned, we are all Europeans. This is down to the simple fact that we were born on the continent of Europe, it would be like someone born in Kenya saying they are not African. Some may not like the European Union, but that it a totally different thing to being European. (wished my Smilies worked )

On a totally different topic could Mike Ashley (Newcastle Owner) be heading for jail?

He has repeatedly refused to give evidence to a Parliamentary Committee on the practices of his Sports Direct empire, and has now been issued with a summons to appear on the 7th June. Failure to do so could be considered "Contempt of Parliament" (no wise cracks :-) ) and is a criminal offence.

For anyone who wants to see more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-der...e-35783408
(15-03-2016, 11:12)Northwalesbaggie Wrote: Whereaboutss are you in the Principality Sliverbaggie?. I'm in Colwyn Bay along the North Wales Coast Smile

Anywhere near Rhos-on-Sea NWB ? We have an apartment in Rhos opposite the harbour.  Nice bolthole and spend as much time as we can there and it's only 1hr 45m from Staffs Moorlands where our main home is located. The Rhos Fynach is only staggering distance and they save a good pint of Pedigree there ! 

Smile

St Charles Owl and bomberbrown1968 like this post
Ubique.
(17-03-2016, 01:51)TheBaggieMan Wrote:
(15-03-2016, 11:12)Northwalesbaggie Wrote: Whereaboutss are you in the Principality Sliverbaggie?. I'm in Colwyn Bay along the North Wales Coast Smile

Anywhere near Rhos-on-Sea NWB ? We have an apartment in Rhos opposite the harbour.  Nice bolthole and spend as much time as we can there and it's only 1hr 45m from Staffs Moorlands where our main home is located. The Rhos Fynach is only staggering distance and they save a good pint of Pedigree there ! 

Smile

Right next door to Rhos-on Sea The BaggieMan. Do you have one of those Posh New apartments built last year?? Smile
So if the Villa are considering Dan Ashworth, Does that mean he is potentially available??

If there is possibility of getting him, get on it JP.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2016...las-radar/
(27-03-2016, 23:53)Salopbaggie Wrote: So if the Villa are considering Dan Ashworth, Does that mean he is potentially available??

If there is possibility of getting him, get on it JP.
Wonder what Pulis would say about that!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Where's Dingle-Dingle???
(28-03-2016, 17:25)talkSAFT Wrote: Where's Dingle-Dingle???

I think that he's finally done a runner as he took offence at some comments, (including mine) where we objected to uncalled for jibes at the Welsh.

Shame really as his jokes were one of the main reasons why I visit this site which, even allowing for the present  international break, seems to be attracting fewer and fewer visitors.

Is it finally dying on it's feet?

Even the anti Pulis brigade seem to have better things to do these days. Confused
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
(29-03-2016, 08:48)silverbaggie Wrote:
(28-03-2016, 17:25)talkSAFT Wrote: Where's Dingle-Dingle???

I think that he's finally done a runner as he took offence at some comments, (including mine) where we objected to uncalled for jibes at the Welsh.

Shame really as his jokes were one of the main reasons why I visit this site which, even allowing for the present  international break, seems to be attracting fewer and fewer visitors.

Is it finally dying on it's feet?

Even the anti Pulis brigade seem to have better things to do these days. Confused

Stairs,
Please send D-D an email, and tell the old git to get back. Promise him we'll all give him a Rep Point if he wants.   Big Grin
drewks likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »