Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
Maddix,

The only football team in Diss that I know of is Diss Town F.C, quite a decent amateur team by all accounts too, but no-one round here has heard of Diss United.

And having re read that you can f**K Off, but very cleverly done, shame I read that while I was still on my first coffee !!!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Come on Leicester Big Grin

It gives hope to the rest of the teams that have been bought/sold out of the race in the last twenty three years (and counting) by the money men Cool
Jacko The Flopsy Piglet, Statesideowl, Washington like this post
and complicated
The lower tier of leppings is open saturday ! about xxxx time !! the same should go for the rest of the matches untill the end of the season !! to my knowledge there will be knowbody visiting us except Cardiff that cant behave themselves ? the could shuve the xxxx charlton blackburn and ipswich fans in the crows nest and there will still be seats left ffs !!
Lennon has departed Noblot. I'm not sure if God is available to rescue them Laugh

Perhaps they should bring Meggo in Wink
Jacko The Flopsy Piglet likes this post
and complicated
Latest

Hull 0-1 Forest
Brighton 1-0 Reading
Ipswich 0-0 Blackburn
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Maddis leave peiowls pills alone ffs ?
Anyone still wanting to go to the Charlton game on Saturday, home fans can now get seats on the lower tier of the West stand. Big crowd expected.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Turning Portuguese I think we're turning Portuguese I really think so!

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topic...he-weekend
Looks like Derby will be dropping out of the play-off picture Wink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35814380

Cool
and complicated
Tomorrow it will be 37cel
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »