Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
As far as I know he's back at the club after being loaned out to Portsmouth in the first half of the season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(08-03-2016, 17:16)Imre varadi Wrote: Question ? WTF has happened to laverey ?

Not good enough.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
We've moved well beyond Lavery. Feel for the lad but he'll probably kick start his career in L1 when we release him.

Along with a handful of dead weight we need to replace by next season. Imagine where we could be if squad places that were taken by Lachman, Dielna, Helan Sougou, Nuhiu and any others, were taken by more Bannans Hutchinsons & Lees?

This is what I'm dreaming about next season. A fuller squad in which we can rotate without exceptional loss of strength. Or having to completely change tactics due to one player being injured.
(08-03-2016, 17:16)Imre varadi Wrote: Question ? WTF has happened to laverey ?

Who  Huh

Wink
and complicated
Championship Play off final date has been announced, Saturday 28th May.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(10-03-2016, 15:17)Owlkev71 Wrote: Championship Play off final date has been announced, Saturday 28th May.

This was announced in January or at least I had it on my calendar back in January.

Didn't have Semi Final Dates which are now confirmed as 13/14 May & 16/17 May.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
My daughter graduates from University on the 13th May, what will be will be, but I hope we get the B game instead of the A one!!!
Usually the A Game is 6th v 3rd & the B Game is 5th v 4th but it doesn't appear to be confirmed here.
As a little bit of fun, Themaclad posted this elsewhere on the site but if any of you have Google Maps on your phone or Ipad, type Gobshites into the search and see where it brings up!!! Classic!!
A57owl, Maddix, Washington like this post
(10-03-2016, 20:33)St Charles Owl Wrote: As a little bit of fun, Themaclad posted this elsewhere on the site but if any of you have Google Maps on your phone or Ipad, type Gobshites into the search and see where it brings up!!! Classic!!

How did I know it would end up there!
You know nothing, Jacko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »