Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/356495...name=sport Come and look what you could of won ( in my Jim Bowen voice ) thank god we got rid of this little arsehole !!
I wonder what he did this time?? Madine is a player who is in grave danger of throwing his career away, his reputation as a bad boy is building with each issue he has!!
Cheerio cheerio cheerio
he told lennon to xxxx off infront of lennons family apparantly ? i meen i half agree because lennon is a xxxx !!
Maybe, but its not a great career move is it??
Helan has joined Wolves on loan until the end of the season.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Turned out to be nothing Helan !! dont want him back !!
I agree with Imre, Helan has had his time and been left behind with the upward progress of the squad and club as a whole. Thanks for your efforts Jeremy, I wish you well in the rest of your career, except if you play against us at any point!

P.S. I know he's not moved permanently but I think it's the beginning of the end for him at Hillsborough and he'll probably be gone in the summer.
Owlkev71 likes this post
You know nothing, Jacko
Many of us had high hopes when we signed him in 2013. I remember the match day programme for the Glasgow Rangers friendly, as I managed to get to a few pre-season games whilst in blighty back then. Helan was on the cover as he'd just penned a deal and there was a buzz amongst fans that we'd finally signed a good player. Yes, we certainly had high hopes for the pacey winger.

Now, it seems he hasn't improved at all. most of us would have him on the bench at best. He's stagnant at S6 and the move is best for all involved.
He's a player that fans shouldn't have any animosity towards though, he's always seemed professional in his attitude
(25-02-2016, 17:01)Statesideowl Wrote: Many of us had high hopes when we signed him in 2013. I remember the match day programme for the Glasgow Rangers friendly, as I managed to get to a few pre-season games whilst  in blighty back then. Helan was on the cover as he'd just penned a deal and there was a buzz amongst fans that we'd finally signed a good player. Yes, we certainly had high hopes for the pacey winger.

Now, it seems he hasn't improved at all. most of us would have him on the bench at best. He's stagnant at S6 and the move is best for all involved.
He's a player that fans shouldn't have any animosity towards though, he's always seemed professional in his attitude

I think at the time we signed him he was a good player for us and certainly one that had potential.  But we as a whole club have move on and up a few notches in the type of player we can and should be signing, and Helan is not that anymore.  Good luck to him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »