Thread Rating:
Sack the numpty now!!
(28-12-2015, 22:31)BaggieBishop Wrote: Am I right in saying Mr Squirrel that the club did finish 8th and 10th a few seasons ago or could I be wrong ?

There was also a 17th as well as an 8th and 10th place finish...
No bishop you are quite right but as the good Lord himself would say-
Cast no stone if the facts show all this nonsense about sacking TP is utter tosh cos results show otherwise matey.
Might not have got that quote word for word but think the relegation word can be put to bed eh ?

Divine intervention also seems to suggest 50 points beats our previous ever highest total of 49 would it not your holiness ?
Angel
likes this post
Amen!
Iam not complaining after todays game at all as Pulis set us out to win the football match and every player was superb,
what I cant understand is why not perform like that against Bournemouth and Swansea instead of letting them come onto
us.
talkSAFT likes this post
As I mentioned on another page, for such an immense change in the way the team performed today by comparison to the way they performed against Bournemouth, Swansea and other teams recently, Mr Pulis must have been spoken to by the Chairman in response to the mounting criticism of the TV, newspapers and most importantly, the fans. Can there any other explanation for such an about turn?
Angel
Rainbow, I believe neither Bournemouth or Swansea hurt us, yes we let them play tippy tappy, having the ball with no result, with ten men we should have got a point against Bournemouth, only a goal keeping error gave the swans a goal, poor reffing stopped / refused us two penalties. Not pretty but should with the aid of technology similar to what Liverpool used against us, would have resulted in a run of 7 unbeaten and four more points.

As mentioned before, we need to sort out the rotten apples and build, this takes time, May not be pretty or entertaining along the way but someone has to do it, whether it is TP or someone else. First goal .....stay up.

Come on you Baggies.
, Borders Baggie, Worldclassalbion like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »