Thread Rating:
Sack the numpty now!!
That starting 11 today is nothing short of disgraceful.
Jeremy Peace might be looking at the Pulis has never relegated stats but iam telling him now the Albion could go down
with we continue with these negative team selections.

Worst Swansea team ive seen for years yet Pulis has gifted them the 3 points after been ultra defensive,
Pulis the wank biscuit has to go.
BaggieSteve and BaggieMan like this post
Pulis's default 'plan A' lasted exactly 9 minutes today.

I wonder if the penny has dropped with him and he's finally realised that we aren't actually Stoke?

He's probably wondering what the feck he's doing here?
(26-12-2015, 19:25)tidy Wrote: Pulis's default 'plan A' lasted exactly 9 minutes today.

I wonder if the penny has dropped with him and he's finally realised that we aren't actually Stoke?

I suspect the rest of us are wondering what he's doing, as well
(26-12-2015, 20:01)BaggieSteve Wrote:
(26-12-2015, 19:25)tidy Wrote: Pulis's default 'plan A' lasted exactly 9 minutes today.

I suspect the rest of us are wondering what he's doing, as well
No need to worry lads.

The Pulis supporters who welcomed him with open arms and called everyone else happy clappers have told us that Pulis is "guaranteed" to keep us up.

So that's a relief, enjoy the game on Monday and look forward to the new year.
We've been playing poorly and inconsistently since the 2nd half of the 12/13 season and with the likes of Pepe Mel and Alan Irvine who've been at the helm it's astonishing we're still actually IN the Prem!

If people want to vent and blow off some steam after a frustrating result; that's fair enough.

But lets not make accusations that people who were glad to see an experienced coach get the job are Happy clapper Pulis supporters. 

I support the Albion and can still take off the blue and white tinted glasses once in a while and make balanced arguments, such as while I don't want to see defensive line ups all the time, we were all glad of the period of stability we had under Hodgson where he had us playing very cagey stuff as well. 

In our attacking play in seasons past we relied heavily on certain players to carry us, namely Odemwingie and Lukaku, and now that we don't have a striker who's hitting the heights of those two we're struggling again.

I'd struggle to put forward a convincing argument to sack Pulis as things stand now. But as a football club we need to be planning for who to replace him at the end of the season imo. 

Changing things then makes far more sense.
drewks and Squirrel Regis like this post
I`d sack him now and bring in the man who should of been given the job in the first place which was Tim Sherwood,
the geezer didn't stand a chance at Villa with all that French crap.
Dick Advocaat would be another contender as he was harshly treated at Sunderland.
(26-12-2015, 23:11)Tibby Baggie Wrote: I'd struggle to put forward a convincing argument to sack Pulis as things stand now. But as a football club we need to be planning for who to replace him at the end of the season imo. 

"Planning who to replace him at the end of the season?" 

Tibby, what if at that point we are in the Championship ?  Too late. 

WeeWillie likes this post
(27-12-2015, 00:00)RainbowTurnedEastStand Wrote: I`d sack him now and bring in the man who should of been given the job in the first place which was Tim Sherwood,
Dick Advocaat would be another contender as he was harshly treated at Sunderland.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(27-12-2015, 00:05)TheBaggieMan Wrote:
(26-12-2015, 23:11)Tibby Baggie Wrote: I'd struggle to put forward a convincing argument to sack Pulis as things stand now. But as a football club we need to be planning for who to replace him at the end of the season imo. 

"Planning who to replace him at the end of the season?" 

Tibby, what if at that point we are in the Championship ?  Too late. 

That's still unlikely BaggieMan, and I'd very happily place a wager now that we'll avoid relegation. 

My money would be on Villa, Sunderland & Norwich to be relegated personally.

Isn't it better to take your time and select a replacement while someone is still in post instead of rushing to get a replacement in quickly?

We've made that mistake in regards to Pepe Mel and Alan Irvine and I don't want to see that happen again in a hurry!
Squirrel Regis likes this post
I`d sack him now and bring in the man who should of been given the job in the first place which was Tim Sherwood,

Ok, if that's a joke it has made me smile and cheered me up !
If you are being serious then please lay off the Christmas booze, you will regret it in the morning when you wake up with a hangover and realise what you wrote !
Whistle
Hohoho
"But lets not make accusations that people who were glad to see an experienced coach get the job are Happy clapper Pulis supporters." Tibby that's not what I said.

I'm not frustrated about one performance I'm frustrated about the whole season.

I want Pulis, and therefore my team, to do well. Games last season against Southampton and WHU and this year Spurs and Everton gave hope that we can get results by being more positive. Yes we have relied on Odem and Lukaku in the past for goals, but Lukaku would struggle with the way we play now. Rondon has been worked his socks off up front leading the line, but he will struggle to score... lets hope we do some business in Jan.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »