Thread Rating:
Sack the numpty now!!
We aren't shit but our tactics are. We give teams a free hit by allowing them the lions share of possession. We don't have many shots on target. How the xxxx do people think we're gonna get on? We're losing games before we even kick off and I'm xxxx sick of it. We're tactically inept and our strike force might as well stay at home. We're so bad Jeff only went to our game twice in the second half on Soccer Saturday even though one of the studio pundits was covering it. Jeez.
WeeWillie likes this post
We can do a poll on here too but it's worth mentioning on westbrom.com there's a poll for Pulis to be sacked if we lose against Newcastle. It's currently at 35 No and 12 Yes and 13 on the brink.

My opinion is it's a bigger gamble to sack him part way through a season than it would be to let him see the season out.

Also it's worth pointing out that this is a public fans forum where all opinions should be valued. Announcing that you'll be leaving the forum is a little childish honestly lads, and for any one poster to leave brings the standard of the forum down as there's less input from different perspectives.
The big question is does JP trust him in the January window i suspect not and personally I wouldn't give him a penny to spend!
Sadly it's all about the money. JP will not give a damn this year about anything but staying up. The rewards are HUGE.

Once that is secured maybe he'll let TP spend or even replace him. But nothing will happen until the end of the season as regardless of football style TP will keep West Brom safe.
Interesting listening to 5 live today on how the likes of John Hartson thinks the Premier League has moved on from Dinosaur
managers such as Van Gaal who insist on playing with a rigid formation meaning players cant express themselves in a creative
manner, Pulis and Allardyce fall into exact same category which is why I think thier time in the Premier League could be up.
BaggieMan likes this post
Trouble is we've never anything like replaced Dan Ashworth.
And JP let TP assume the new role of Manager, giving him carte blanche to bring in the players he wanted......and he's even left them out of the team. (eg Lambert, Manamana, Chester). He's played Rondon every week, but he's nowhere near good enough. That's cost Jeremy £27m + salaries.
£27m + salaries is not to be sneezed at. Allan Irvine and Papa Mel could have got us midtable with that amount!!!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(27-12-2015, 17:16)talkSAFT Wrote: Trouble is we've never anything like replaced Dan Ashworth.
And JP let TP assume the new role of Manager, giving him carte blanche to bring in the players he wanted......and he's even left them out of the team. (eg Lambert, Manamana, Chester). He's played Rondon every week, but he's nowhere near good enough. That's cost Jeremy £27m + salaries.
£27m + salaries is not to be sneezed at. Allan Irvine and Papa Mel could have got us midtable with that amount!!!

Totally agree with us not having replaced Dan Ashworth but Mel and Irvine were dreadful coaches and I wouldn't have trusted either with £2.70 let alone £27 million. 

Also the bulk of our transfer fees spent have gone on Rondon £12m & Evans £6m, both easily deserving of those figures and definitely improve our team. 
Give the job to Ben Garner and he`s supposedly very highly rated and likes the game to be played with pace
out wide to hit teams on the break, reckon it was him who suggested Sessegnon came back into the picture.
Think we`re nailed on for relegation this year as you cant expect a team to survive when the leading scorer has 3 goals.
Rondon,Berahino,Lambert,and Anichebe are not bad players but its just the fact Pulis hasn't got a xxxx clue how to use them.
Give the job to Kermit the Frog - he would make a better fist of it than Clueless.
So if we sack TP who would we get in ?
So far suggested are Ben Garner - no previous managerial experience
Tim Sherwood - still not sure that wasn't a wind up
Kermit the frog - got to be ranked as a long shot outsider ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »