Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Don't see the point of this thread on a sports forum at all.
I personally come on to here to look at and debate all things Albion, and football generally, not this type of subject.
(27-11-2015, 16:13)drewks Wrote: Don't see the point of this thread on a sports forum at all.
I personally come on to here to look at and debate all things Albion, and football generally,  not this type of subject.

This is a good point, but it is also the only place where all Baggies fans can discuss life's issues with other Baggies. There will be Baggies serving in the armed forces, in the emergency services and from various religious and cultural backgrounds. Provided people can discuss without resorting to name calling or stirring up hatred then carry on.

People can read the title and choose to avoid the thread, this is why we are a target, our freedom of choice and free speech. Extremist of any kind can not win if we are tolerant of each other. The extremist groups causing the current threat are murdering people from their own faith because they are not the same sect ..... Shi ite, sunni etc a little like Catholics and protestants ... this is a world threat and burying our heads in the sand only leaves our arse a bigger target.
Damned if we do, damned if we don't
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Enjoying my 53rd Birthday today. (Actually I'm 66, but I get my 20% Reduction for Black Friday.)
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
A divorced man meets his ex-wife's new husband at a party.
Later after knocking back a few drinks.
He goes over to the new guy and asks him:
'So... How do you like using second hand stuff?'
The new husband replies: 'It isn't that bad.
Past the first 2 inches it's all brand new.

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
The new priest is nervous about hearing confessions, so he asks an older priest to sit in on his sessions.
The new priest hears a couple confessions, then the old priest asks him to step out of the confessional for a few suggestions.
The old priest suggests, "Cross you arms over your chest, and rub your chin with one hand."
The new priest tries this.
The old priest suggests, "Try saying things like, 'I see", 'Yes, go on' and 'I understand.' 'How did you feel about that?'"
The new priest practices, saying these phrases.
The old priest says, "Now, don't you think that's a little better than slapping your knee and saying.
'No shit?!? What happened next?'"

DD Angel Angel
Ubique.
A preacher said to a farmer, "Do you belong to the Christian family?"
"No," he said, they live two farms down."
"No, I mean are you lost?"
"No, I've been here thirty years."
"I mean, are you ready for Judgment Day?"
"When is it?"
"Could be today, or tomorrow."
"Well, when you find out for sure when it is, you let me know.
My wife will probably want to go both days!

DD Dodgy Dodgy
Ubique.
A man was riding a bus, minding his own business, when the gorgeous woman next to him started to breastfeed her baby.
The baby wouldn't take it, so she said, "Come on sweetie, eat it all up or ...I'll have to give it to this nice man next to us."
Five minutes later, the baby was still not feeding, so she said, "Come on, honey. Take it or I'll give it to this nice man here."
A few minutes later, the anxious man blurted out, "Come on kid. Make up your mind! I was supposed to get off four stops ago!

DD Laugh Laugh
Ubique.
A little boy blows up a balloon and starts flicking it all around the house with his finger.
His mother tells him to stop it as he's liable to break something, but the boy continues.
'Johnny!' Mom screams. 'Knock it off.' You're going to break something.
He stops and eventually Mom leaves for a short trip to the shopping center.
Johnny starts up with the balloon again after his mom has left for the store.
He gives it one last flick and it lands in the toilet where he leaves it.
Mom comes in and while putting away the grocer,y gets the urge.
It's a diarrhea run!!!
She can hardly make it to the toilet in time and SPLASH, out it comes.
When she's finished, she looks down and can't believe what she's seeing.
She's not sure what this big brown thing is in the toilet!
She calls her doctor.
The doctor is baffled as she describes the situation, but he assures her he'll be over shortly to examine everything.
When he arrives she leads him to the bath room and he gets down on his knees and takes a long, hard look at the thing.
Finally, he takes out his pen and sort of touches it to see what it might be and POP!
The balloon explodes and poop is everywhere.
It's on him, the walls, etc.
'Doctor! Doctor! Are you all right?' she asks.
He says, 'I've been in this business for over 30 years, and this is the first time I've ever actually seen a fart !'"

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
A little boy was doing his math homework.
He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine...."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"
The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mum."
"And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked "Yes," he answered.
Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in math?"
The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."
The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered,
"What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »