Thread Rating:
Rangers squad
How many he get against hearts Trus??
I don't know about Fox, Coops, but I will post stream(s) in the matchday thread, as usual.

The streams are usually RTV via the USA / Canada, so the broadcast schedules over there should list the game.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Miller's done now.

However if we had signed him before he went back to rangers he may well have kept us up as no doubt he was a good player.

That said when you look at the full scale of butchers incompetence maybe thats just wishful thinking.
Cheers Larry failing that i'll have to make do with an intermittent wifi stream.
(19-11-2015, 16:16)hibeejim21 Wrote: Miller's done now.

However if we had signed him before he went back to rangers he may well have kept us up as no doubt he was a good player.

That said when you look at the full scale of butchers incompetence maybe thats just wishful thinking.

He might well have done, hibeejim, he'd re-invented his game over in the MLS as more of an attacking midfielder driving with the ball into spaces behind the midfield and in front of the back four. His pace had gone, and he had to adapt.

Then he joins Rangers and McCoist thinks that his pace is still there and played him as a striker on the shoulder, making runs in behind the back line, looking for flick-ons to run on to. You know, like the way he used to play.

If Butcher had played him as the player he had become and not the player he used to be, he might well have got the best out of him.
This article has Mark Warburton's views on Kenny Miller as well as on Hibernian.

Rangers FC - Hibs Don’t Worry Warbs

As we well know, it is all about Rangers !
AVFC RFC SAFC
(19-11-2015, 16:06)supercooper Wrote: Larry do you know if fox is showing the game? if so i'll find a bar showing it.

The Rangers game isn't on Fox or any other channel over here as far as I can see.
(19-11-2015, 18:10)Trusevich Wrote:
(19-11-2015, 16:16)hibeejim21 Wrote: Miller's done now.

He might well have done, hibeejim, he'd re-invented his game over in the MLS as more of an attacking midfielder driving with the ball into spaces behind the midfield and in front of the back four. His pace had gone, and he had to adapt.

Then he joins Rangers and McCoist thinks that his pace is still there and played him as a striker on the shoulder, making runs in behind the back line, looking for flick-ons to run on to. You know, like the way he used to play.

If Butcher had played him as the player he had become and not the player he used to be, he might well have got the best out of him.

Good point, i think his experience and workrate would have been invaluable. But butcher couldnae be trusted to do even the most basic of stuff correctly. I still can't get my head round his tenure at all,an absolute omnishambles.
(19-11-2015, 19:29)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(19-11-2015, 16:06)supercooper Wrote: Larry do you know if fox is showing the game? if so i'll find a bar showing it.

The Rangers game isn't on Fox or any other channel over here as far as I can see.

Got a stream eventually, but thanks for the shout.
31/12/2015 : Mark Warburton revealed that Harry Forrester is having a medical today in his interview on SSN, which is included in the article below.

Skysports - Rangers boss Mark Warburton closes on Harry Forrester signing

Rangers FC - Manager Hopeful On Targets
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »