Labour=Man U
Liberals=Chelsea
UKIP=Man City
SNP=Arsenal
Conservative=Aston Villa
OTHERS=any other sides bar the ones above

(lewe is net 'n reis)
@Kristien 1965
Despite a very tenuous (and barely comprehensible) football link, this is definitely a subject for Off-Topic, Garry...
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
So far this year,I have had to close my business down due to non payment of a £15000 invoice.
Couldn't pay rent,so had to move out of house I had lived in for 10 years.
Had to give my Dog away who I had for 8 years.
Lost my partner who had to take a job based in Chester.

Finally found work which I start on Monday.

Am moving into shared accommodation later today,only to find out that the Bloke I am sharing with is a die hard Villa fan!!!!!

Jeez! What the hell did I do wrong!!!
Now that's what I call really serious pie; having to give your dog away!! Thumb down

Couldn't be without my two!

Seriously best of luck in the future mate, things can only get better. (perhaps starting at 3.00p.m.today) Whistle
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Thanks silver,man city and baggies win will do me fine
Stairs likes this post
My sister has just had a baby but I don`t know what it is yet. I don`t know if I`m an Uncle or an Auntie. DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
Here at Dean Court tonight brought some great memories back from our first promotion to Premiership, great evening particularly given next season will be their first in top tier. They'll need to spend a bit but the core of a decent team that will not disgrace themselves and a brilliant management team with Howe and Tindall.
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis.
Congratulations to the Cherries. We pretty much rolled over for them in October, but you could still tell there was something special in the making there. Be interesting to see how they acquit themselves next season.
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
One to watch. Congrats. 1st leg of my mid week Accie in. DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
I knocked on my neighbour`s door this morning and said.......

"Can you have my children? I`ll be no more than a few minutes..... I promise."

"Sure" she replied.

"Great" I said "Get yer knickers off then".

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »