Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Retained/released list should be out this week. I’m told Rhodes isn’t being offered a new contract which to be fair is probably the right decision. We need to start moving forwards and not looking backwards
He probably offers more than ward, but then again he should have been released last season!
Another day, another door, another high, another low
I thought I'd read somewhere that if Town wanted him back they had to let Blackpool know last month. Blackpool heard nowt from Town and offered him a contract. This might not confirm that however. - https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport...on-4624488
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Wagner sacked.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
That was muck or nettles then. To be honest they didn't really turn up for either game against L666s.
A guide to cask ale.

Nick Montgomery's available. Whistle
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Does Monty own a little tank?
A guide to cask ale.

No, but he can fly back to front! Tongue

And he believes in playing out from the back - we all know where that gets you.
Cabbage is still good for you
Just seen that Danny Schofield is in Australia. Assistant coach to Mark Jackson at Central Coast Mariners.

Jackson had a loan with us in 1998 and succeeded Carlos at Leeds u23s when he became our head coach.

I only saw this about Danny as he's on social media getting red carded from the bench. Laugh

[Image: hzTslsT.jpeg]
Not good enough for Town but Jon Stankovic has just skippered Sturm Graz to the Austrian league title.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »