Thread Rating:
The old mutual consent statement
How many more of those beanz can you spill without getting yourself into 57 varieties of legal issues?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I could be like Kevin in the office and spill them all theo.

It involves tactics, lineups, mobile phones and opposing teams
theo_luddite likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
You aren't good enough to have a Sorba or Rowe situation ........ and I don't mean that nastily. Players with much higher ability than the football in which they are playing will accommodate each other. They will become a strength. In my book that gives you those two plus Rudoni who would be outstanding players in League One. I've always rated Koroma too, since his non-league days. Who else in your current squad do you reckon should shine at that level?

Good players who can use the ball and outclass their opponents usually LIKE to play with each other. Look how Olise and Eze fire off each other at Palace, and the magical effect that combination has on Matete. Get your best eleven on the pitch and then sort your system out. Don't be slotting in a third rater because there's a vacancy in the position you've decided to create, where he always gives you his usual third-rate performance.

There's talk down in the South West that Hull have done Plymouth another favour. Not only have they kept them up, but now they've provided their next manager.
I’m told it looks like Duff will be our new manager.
You have had some crap managers but this one is Duff
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Well I'm glad we've got the new bloke in place early. Whether he's right or wrong, time will tell.

I'm willing to nail my whatsit to the thingy and say, good appointment.

Remember that game at Cheltenham in 2004? That back pass from Pawel Abbott from which a bloke called Duff scored to stop our automatic promotion?

Well that wasn't our new manager, it was his brother Shane.

Michael did play in that game though. It was his last match for them before his big move to the Championship with Burnley.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Whoo hoo Doh

[Image: 51pFB3FIihL._AC_.jpg]

On sale next season at all the Magic Rock locations in the stadium.

Duff Ball = Warnock Ball with all the smooth edges roughed up a bit.

I won't have to break my neck watching the ball float by sat in Row Z, there's one advantage. There was me thinking of renewing my Season Card tomorrow. Humph.

Whoo hoo Doh

What are the odds on another head coach by the end of January? We're making Watford look conservative.

I get my State Pension in October, if he's the best we can do, 'ow much does it cost to get a coaching badge? What could possibly go wrong? Are you with me?

Steve Chicken is also losing it - he asks "Plus: what’s the best way to approach a buffet?". Well it's obviously arse first if you are thinking of sitting on it. Duh? If it's one of those finger food thingys, unless you've got first dibs, leave it well alone and buy a bag of crisps or salted nuts from the bar. You don't know where the great unwashed have had their sticky fingers before pawing that stuff before you get there.
A guide to cask ale.

Defo, theo, but you gotta impress Cartwrong.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
I'll tell him I got my coaching badge at the Smoke-on-Stench College of Football Inabilities AmChaff. He wouldn't check anyway and he got his qualifications there anyway. The Sunday League football side I used to play for used to wear red and white stripes as their second kit too. That should swing it. To be honest we wore it more than the first kit, the colours of which I can't actually recall. Ha ha!!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

So before the 2024 League One Play Off Final has been played, both managers from the 2023 League One Play Off Final have been appointed as managers of Huddersfield Town.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »