Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Why is it, when Archaeologists find human remains they are either male or female and not one of the other 62 different genders??

DD#No1 Huh Huh
Ubique.
The G/F won`t answer video calls before 9AM because her face is still on factory settings.

DD#No1 Dodgy Dodgy
Ubique.
After watching the News this morning, it seems to me that the number of times the word "unprecedented" is used, is well, unprecedented.

DD#No1 Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
I was born a male, I identify as a male, but according to Tescos Sticky Toffee Pudding, I am a family of 4
Historians in Ireland have discovered the headstone of what they believe to be the world`s oldest ever man.

He was 193 nad named Miles. From Dublin.

DD#No1 Cool Cool
Ubique.
Man United have now offered Chelsea £50m + Harry Maguire in exchange for Mason Mount.

Chelsea have responded by giving Man United £50m + Marc Cucurella to keep Harry Maguire and never contact them again.

DD#No1 Doh Doh
Ubique.
If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.

If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.

DD#No1 Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
Carrots may be good for your eyes, but....

Booze will double your eyesight.

DD#No1 Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
A bit risque, do not read if easily offended:

In other news the 69 position has been renamed to 96….

A spokesperson said "the simple fact is, due to current economy, eating out has gone up!"
Got a new Senior Citizen GPS app on my phone.

Not only does it tell me how to get somewhere, it also reminds me why I have gone there.

DD#No1 Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »