Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Scotland play Ukraine next week in a World Cup play off match.
Virtually the whole of Europe will be without doubt supporting the country that has suffered so such torment and heartache at the hands of an immoral leader and will be hoping for a decent win that would bring the much needed lift to a desperate population.
On the other hand, I'm sure there will be a few who'd prefer a Ukraine win.

DD #No1 Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
(26-05-2022, 19:07)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Scotland play Ukraine next week in a World Cup play off match.
Virtually  the whole of Europe will be without doubt supporting the country that has suffered so such torment and heartache at the hands of an immoral leader and will be hoping for a decent win that would bring the much needed lift to a desperate population.
On the other hand, I'm sure there will be a few who'd prefer a Ukraine  win.

DD #No1  Whistle  Whistle

Hey , DD, beat it! We’re quite happy up here in the frozen north, particularly when we look at the shambles that is Westminster. Smile
derbybaggie likes this post
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
Road vehicles in the UK drive on the left, except for West Bromwich where we drive on what`s left.

DD#No1 Dodgy Dodgy
Ubique.
My body is a Temple.

Ancient, crumbling, cursed and probably haunted.

DD#No1 Cool Cool
Ubique.
Back in my day, we didn`t wear pads or helmets when cycling. We just lay there unconscious until someone came to take us home for dinner.

DD #No1 Angel Angel
Ubique.
Wayne Rooney was prepared to jump ship from Derby County to Manchester United just to become the assistant coach there.
He quickly changed his mind when Colleen sat him down to explain that there wasn't actually going to be ten hags in charge at Old Trafford.

DD#No1 Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
A bad day with a bald head is better than a good day with a man bun.

DD #No1 Big Grin Big Grin
drewks likes this post
Ubique.
If anyone is interested I will be signing books in Waterstones Merry Hill from 9Am tomorrow.

That is until security throw me out.

DD#No1 Smartass Smartass
Ubique.
I rand We buy any car yesterday to get an idea of what my car was worth.

They asked if the tank was full or empty.

DD #No1 Cool Cool
Ubique.
I would like and appreciate you all to wish me luck, I start a very prestigious job on Monday.
I am a Security Guard at a Samsung shop, now isnt that something?

I will be one of the Guardians of the Galaxy

DD#No1 Doh Doh
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »