Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Colin Wanker has retired for the umpteenth time today on Sky Sports News. Come back in July for an update on that, maybe December.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
No, that won't be a definite until he slips off the mortal coil.
Mind you, 'arry's stuck to it thus far.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
That's because nobody else could afford him, or rather what he wanted to spend. Can't remember Warnock bankrupting any club. Happy Harry left a trail of them in his wake.
A guide to cask ale.

Trying to but tickets for Coventry...what a mess.

Tried 4 different browsers on 3 different devices and all I get is the spinning wheel of death, even tried using Mitzi's login and that didn't work either.

Whilst doing this I spent 1hour 4minutes and 12 seconds on the phone waiting to move up the queue to the ticket office., then the club cut me off.

God obviously doesn't want me to go watch Town at Coventry City, I've only been waiting 39years.
Finally got through at the third time of asking

1st Call 1hr 4mins...cut off

2nd call 1hr 4mins...cut off

3rd time 57minutes...success
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
I know what you mean Wakey and there's Ticketmaster telling everyone they are a professional outfit.
A guide to cask ale.

Strangely, you can buy Season Tickets for next season, but anything for the last 3 matches - forget it.
A guide to cask ale.

Yes it's ridiculous, when i spoke to the ticket office they said TicketMaster were on the case but I know for a fact this has been ongoing since West Brom away. I also asked if they were short staffed and the guy said yes. I said well that's what you get when the previous owner made everyone redundant...he agreed with me.

I might ask them for a job. I could do with a change of scenery
Still can't get through. When I click on the Memberships bit it says I don't have any active memberships (Season Card and B&WF Membership don't count anymore then?) when you try to fix that you just go backwards and forwards between two screens.

I've not been kicked out but after 2 or 3 hours you know it's not working. Even tried at 12:30 this morning.
A guide to cask ale.

A lad who was having the same problem as me yesterday went and got his at the ticket office this morning, he reckons they have one person answering the phones

try emailing dan.cooper@htafc.com

Apparently he's sorted one or two of the online issues out for others
theo_luddite likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »