Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
(13-03-2022, 14:44)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Willie Collum must be one of the worst refs in Scottish football.

And his name sounds like an inflatable love length. Whistle

Anyway, he sent a Motherwell player off in the first minute for a tackle that should've been yellow. Five minutes later, another Well player, identical foul, yellow card.

An ex Town player has turned up in this one that I didn't know about (or had forgotten about). Chris Lucketti is the assistant manager at Motherwell.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Correction, Amelia, he is the worst. he is known as Gollum - you can see the resemblance.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Ex Town player Mark Cooper, sacked as manager of Barrow.
Sam Johnstone replaced by Fraser Forster for Ingurland after he turned up and England discovered he couldn't catch a cold, let alone a football. Or maybe he did catch a cold, it was just the football he had a problem with. Huh Confused

TBH no idea why the likes of Forster or Butland amongst possibly others weren't considered in the first place. Hell, Lee Nicholls is having a better season than Johnstone and despite the Unexamined's bullshit sharticle, I wouldn't expect him to be called up in the first place.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Ain't no way. Ah say, nooooooo way, is any Huddersfield Town player ever getting in an England squad.
Levi would like a word with you.
A guide to cask ale.

Not a chance any Town player is anywhere near good enough to be in that England squad, most of them wouldn't get in a Premier League squad

And as for the 2 Chelsea loanees getting in a couple of the younger England teams...well that's based on who the parent club is more than anything else
Italy Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
One less to worry about in Qatar.
A guide to cask ale.

Nothing to do with Town but if you like listening to podcasts I can recommend Sport's Strangest crimes on BBC Sounds, The Trillion Dollar Conman.

It's about the time Notts County got taken over and managed to attract Sven Goran Eriksson. Sol Campbell and Kasper Schmeichel.

Well worth a listen, 6 episodes of roughly 25minutes each.
Lord Snooty likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »