Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Wagbo and his mate canned in Switzerland for only being 2nd in the league. Those Young Boys are used to winning their League at a canter.

and I'm beginning to believe that FIFA really stands for Effing Idiots Fartarseing Around
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Chelsea looking up the creek with a paddle.

Putins mate has had his assets frozen which means that while season ticket holders can attend it means they will not be allowed to sell match day tickets to anyone (inc away fans), sell any Merch, programmes...not even a Pie and a pint at half time
Lord Snooty likes this post
How will this affect Levi and Tino?

Get them signed on a free transfer?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Depends on the contract situation, if they are in contract Chelsea can continue to keep them on the payroll. If they are out of contract then they can leave on a free BUT they are not allowed to renew any contracts or sell anybody for a fee as that would be regarded as income.

Chelsea are able to pay the wages of all employees, including players and coaching staff.
They can pay "reasonable" costs of travel to and from fixtures but not exceeding £20,000 per game per team.
Pay "reasonable" costs towards hosting home fixtures, not exceeding £500,000 per fixture per team.
Fans who bought season tickets or individual match tickets before 10 March 2022 can attend games.
Broadcasters can broadcast any fixture involving the club.
"Normal" rules allow a player on loan to be signed at any point during that loan, however Chelski are not allowed to engage in any transfer activities, according to the chap in The Times that everyone seems to be quoting. So I take that to mean free transfers (of players in contract) as well as those involving fees based on that statement. Don't know how much of their wages we're currently paying but I'd imagine it could be more than half.
A guide to cask ale.

According to The Grauniad this morning, pies and pints are allowed - "catering facilities at Stamford Bridge will remain open", but not much else will.
"... third parties who already have club merchandise in stock can sell it “on the condition that no funds or other financial benefits are made available to the club” or Abramovich." https://www.theguardian.com/football/202...zes-assets

Would have thought 3rd party merch sellers (UK in particular) would have already paid for their stock (or most of it) unless bought on a credit arrangement. Assuming of course it's the officially licenced stuff and not the knock off stuff that sprung up around us when we were in the greedy league.
A guide to cask ale.

They should give the club, lock stock n barrel, to Ken Bates.  Laugh

Is he still alive?  Whistle
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
If he is he should be locked and stocked in a barrel and never let close to a football club again.

He may, or may not still own the Chelski Hotel next to the ground. Not checked or inclined to do so.
A guide to cask ale.

Apparently, Wendies have discovered the secret to winning games this afternoon .... shush, they might forget again by next weekend.
A guide to cask ale.

Willie Collum must be one of the worst refs in Scottish football.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »