Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Yes, sounds like he's taking Phil's stake with Deano keeping his 25%.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Having seen/heard what the Ipswich fans have had to say about him, I personally would hope that this is just a rumour and that nothing comes of it
theo_luddite likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Jamie Vincent has died. Aged 46. Sad

Our Player of the Season in 2000.
Jamie Vincent was a cracking player for us, I know it gets said a lot but 46 is really no age at all. May he R.I.P.
Lord Snooty likes this post
He was a great player....so sad.
RIP
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
I was doing missionary work recruiting new Town fans across the pond at the time he played for us, so likely only saw him once or twice on my annual trips home. At the time you could still get free Radio Local commentaries occasionally on the interweb, so I have some very vague memories of him being mentioned. Seems to have been well liked wherever and whoever he went to play for.

I say free - the days of modems, dial up screaming connections and pay per minute connection fees, though round about then Canada was getting it's act together with (bloody expensive and still is) cable.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Well here's his obituary on the HTAFC Heritage site.....

https://htafc-heritage.com/posts/55/obit...-1975-2022
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
Occasional Town player, Kallum Higginbotham, scored the only goal for Kelty Hearts to dump Scottish Cup holders St Johnstone out of this season's Competition.
Cabbage is still good for you
Nice. Thanks for that one, Ritchie. Thumb up
Higgibum is still playing? I know we signed him but his actual games for us were, er, let's be polite, limited.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »