Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Not sure what chance ESR has of playing on Friday against Albania but I'm certain he will get some game time away to San Marino next Monday.

We could well see 3 ex Town players lining up in the same England team~(yes I'm counting loans)

Chillwell, Coady and Smith Rowe.

Now then quiz question, when was the last time 3 ex Town players lined up for England??
We had four current players against Scotland in 1928, don't know if we've done anything like since.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
For clarity, I don't know the answer. It could be a first?
Mike O'Grady and Ray Wilson probably played together in the 60s.
Frank Worthington had finished his England career by the time Trevor Cherry got picked.
Great to see the old Terry the Terrier back again. After being released by Town, he got into acting and can now be seen in his biggest role yet as Karnavista in Doctor Who. Watch out for him on Sunday on BBC1.

[Image: Karvanista-45836c2.jpg?quality=90&resize=620%2C413]
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Ah, so that's what John Bishop is doing.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Playing silly buggers with yond Shat lass.
Best character in Doctor Who for a while is Karnavista. It's the dog head and Yorkshire accent. Genius.
Lord Snooty likes this post
What does K9 make of this character? You might be able to guess how long it is since I last watched.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
K9 was the original cute character but he was a mechanoid whereas Karnavista is a living creature.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »