Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Mitzi tells me the Examiner is reporting Dean Hoyle paid the wages in October
Confirmed here

Club Statement
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Reminds me of the time the tanks were rolling into Baghdad and the Iraqi fella was on the street denying it was happening whilst rolling in behind him in camera shot.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Worrying times ahead.
The worst that will happen short term is Dean Hoyle's 25% will suddenly become 100% again. He'll likely pick up the other 75% for a quid. As long as we (or we and he) keep paying the wage bill we won't be going close to administration and the players won't get pissed off and stop playing, like last time, and the club staff won't get pissed off and start looking for work elsewhere.

He's then free to sell us to whoever he wants, again, though this time not from his (near to) death bed so he might have his brain cells all working properly. Stress can make you make strange decisions that seem perfectly logical at the time. One way or another, I don't expect to see Deano and family in the queue at their local food bank anytime this side of Christmas.
A guide to cask ale.

Not sure Dean will find another mug like Phil to sell the club to on his terms
There were some 'Mercan mugs apparently ready to offer the Reddies and more, far more than he sold us to Phil for so he says, but he didn't want to sell to them first time round. Then again if we can convince 5000-10000 Town fans to stump up £1000 each????

How we would pay the wages is another matter, given he was throwing about £5m a year on average into the pot previously. Then again at 10,000 fans, that works out at 2x our current Season Ticket price. Fitting 10,000 into the Directors Box and the half-time drinks and snacks would be a bit of squeeze though.

How many fans supposedly own a bit of FC Barcelona?

10,000 Chairmen/women - now there's the real problem
A guide to cask ale.

Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Let's see in ted Leonis is interested again
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Neil Warnock leaves Middlesbrough by mutual consent.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Emile Smith-Rowe called up to the full England squad.
theo_luddite likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »