Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Lasts until Xmas - evens
Lasts until New Year - 1/2
Lasts until a couple of weeks after the transfer window - 1/5
Lasts until the end of the season - 1/100

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58778757

We are talking Watfud after all .... Laugh Who do they think they are? Leicester?

Nothing mentions how long his contract is, so put it down as week to weak.

No it's not a typo
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
According to SSN he's signed a two year contract. If he's still there after two years I'll bare my **** on the Town Hall steps.

He even got sacked after winning the Premier League.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Eggs actly

Ummm - Does Huddersfield Town Hall (or even Barnsalee Town Hall) have planning permission for this demonstration of human flesh, and maybe more AmChaff?

I think you may need to apply for planning permission, just to be on the safe side.

Then again as long as it's not taller that 3m it might just come under allowed planning consent. Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

I've just been reminded of a name I totally missed when I did the Club Connections for the Blackpool match.

KEEEEEEF!

How can you forget Keeef?

Anyway he's tweeted today, Keith Southern, that ten years after being diagnosed with testicular cancer, he has now been given the all clear. Thumb up
Amelia Chaffinch and theo_luddite like this post
Just when you thought the insane transfer fees that Chelski, The Blue Mancs and PSG (plus a couple of sides from Español), brought to football recently might have calmed down a bit ..... nah chance bonny lad.

We have another contender to try and buy it's way to the top - https://www.theguardian.com/football/202...ashley-era

Not sure how the Saudi's are gonna get on with all that exposed female flesh on show in Newcastle of a Friday/Saturday night in December. I suppose they could always avert their eyes towards Gateshead (maybe not), or Norway, or maybe just risk one eye.

In other news Lewis O'Brien is now worth £30 million. Big Grin
A guide to cask ale.

They'll be the riches Championship club next season.  Laugh
They often are - with a cheap pair of trainers thrown in as a bonus - oh, that won't happen now will it?
A guide to cask ale.

HTSA Heritage Project are having a vote for the HTFC Hall of Fame There's 40 names and you can vote for ten of them.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...A/viewform

I voted for WH Smith, Stephenson, Chapman, G. Brown, A. Jackson, Glazzard, Metcalfe, Buxton, Booth and Wagner.
'kin 'ell, I'm tossing a coin between Dennis Law, who I don't recall seeing play for Town, though I might have, and Schindy. Not to say I haven't picked some from years afore me great grandparents were born. Why can't we pick 3 we don't want, it might be easier. Then again. Ooof.

All is good, I picked 'em both. Not really happy at who I had to drop tho' tbh.
A guide to cask ale.

It really ought to be all from the 1920s. We've not won much since. Blush
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »