Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(24-08-2021, 10:07)Stairs Wrote: Andy Carroll - On a Play and Pay basis he has got to be better than Zohore but please God, don't let that be the only addition in the striker department

No thanks. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
(24-08-2021, 11:54)Dingle-Dingle Wrote:
(24-08-2021, 10:07)Stairs Wrote: Andy Carroll - On a Play and Pay basis he has got to be better than Zohore but please God, don't let that be the only addition in the striker department

No thanks. DD  Angry  Angry

Agree DD, but I don’t see that as the style VI wants to play. I’d rather see us make an effort to sign Dwight Gayle, I suspect he would love to play in this team with way VI sets up.
talkSAFT likes this post
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
(24-08-2021, 12:28)BaggieSteve Wrote: Agree DD, but I don’t see that as the style VI wants to play. I’d rather see us make an effort to sign Dwight Gayle, I suspect he would love to play in this team with way VI sets up.

A front 3 of Diangana, Gayle and Robinson would be a terrifying prospect for every other team in the division.

We would have to nickname them meep-meep.
BaggieSteve likes this post
(24-08-2021, 12:52)WBA-Josh Wrote:
(24-08-2021, 12:28)BaggieSteve Wrote: Agree DD, but I don’t see that as the style VI wants to play. I’d rather see us make an effort to sign Dwight Gayle, I suspect he would love to play in this team with way VI sets up.

A front 3 of Diangana, Gayle and Robinson would be a terrifying prospect for every other team in the division.

We would have to nickname them meep-meep.

Josh you normally throw someone in the mix we have forgotten about ?
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Jordan Hugill on loan incoming according to Nixon .
Hugill signed on year long loan. Not a player i am really familiar with, is he really good enough for us? I am sure Val knows what he is doing better than I, but the player could only get 7 starts last season for Norwich and only could manage 5 goals in 31 appearances.
I can honestly say I’m distinctly underwhelmed
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
He did score 15 goals the season before last.
A free new face?
Not exactly prolific, but keeps our spending down.  Whistle
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
This is worth a watch https://youtu.be/XBkSAVlyOUE
Baggievicar and talkSAFT like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »