Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(25-07-2021, 14:33)Baggievicar Wrote: Remember being impressed by Reach a couple of seasons ago.

Love Adam Reach, think he has an amazing view for a pass, good at free kicks and a great shot from outside the area. I always thought he compares well to Brunty, similar in that a bit weak in a tackle. I would love to see him at the Albion.
(25-07-2021, 15:41)harrogatebaggie Wrote:
(25-07-2021, 14:33)Baggievicar Wrote: Remember being impressed by Reach a couple of seasons ago.

Love Adam Reach, think he has an amazing view for a pass, good at free kicks and a great shot from outside the area. I always thought he compares well to Brunty, similar in that a bit weak in a tackle. I would love to see him at the Albion.

Sorry guys, he isn’t fit to lace Brunty’s boots (and thats the boots he wore when with us, nowhere near when he was with you)!!! Sure he will connect with a worldie once or twice a season, but he cannot take on and beat a man, he doesn’t know if he is a defender or midfielder and a lot of the time he just comes across as lazy. We expected so much of him when we paid a lot for him from Boro and we saw glimpses of the ability but no consistency at all.

Maybe he is worth a punt as he is on a free and sure the last couple of seasons for us have been horrendous across the board but don’t get your hopes up.
It's all gone quiet, that's a good sign.
I'm hoping Pereira goes over to the German league. We may get a decent fee then. I can't see any PL club with money to burn buying him. The seals could come for him if Greasy Jack leaves for £100 million. Lots of its nuts and maybe's. I really hope our kids get more of a chance.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(26-07-2021, 14:33)Blue Baggie Wrote: It's all gone quiet, that's a good sign.
I'm hoping Pereira goes over to the German league. We may get a decent fee then. I can't see any PL club with money to burn buying him. The seals could come for him if Greasy Jack leaves for £100 million. Lots of its nuts and maybe's. I really hope our kids get more of a chance.

Good points there BB.
The last one about the kids is an interesting one.
With this high pressing, energetic game that seems to be our way forward it may well follow that the kids DO get more of a look in.
Let's hope so.
Blue Baggie likes this post
West Ham back in with an £11 million offer for Sam apparently? Will it be in small payments is the question. Anything that leaves us with little or no money in Val's war chest won't be doing us.any favours. Any one know how much of a sell on clause we have to pay?
I am being informed it's 15%
Some gossip today - Norwich have enquired about the availability of Ajayi ?
They do have money to spend.
I guess anything above £5 million and he would go. I will take it with a pinch of salt probably rubbish. But it is fresh gossip.
Morton to Fleetwood for a season long loan.
Really his is last chance to shine @ 21 he must grab his opportunity.
Rumours of resigning Yokuslu seem to be getting stronger - being reported in a few different places now ....
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/deal-i...agreement/
(27-07-2021, 13:58)drewks Wrote: Rumours of resigning Yokuslu seem to be getting stronger - being reported in a few different places now ....
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/deal-i...agreement/

At £4 million we should be all over it. We can't seriously put our faith in Sawyer's and Livermore again? I can't see Sawyer's ambling going down well with Val.
Sham at it again, want Periera on loan with option to buy.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2021/07/blogs/c...brom-champ

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »