Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Sounds good to me, Harrogate.
Not sure why we want Lonergan, if that's true.
harrogatebaggie likes this post
£12 million for a player entering the final year of his contract is a fair price. I don't think anyone should be expecting upward of £15 million.

If he had 2 years left on his contract then £15 million would be a minimum expectation.
harrogatebaggie and BaggieSteve like this post
(22-07-2021, 21:49)WBA-Josh Wrote: £12 million for a player entering the final year of his contract is a fair price. I don't think anyone should be expecting upward of £15 million.

If he had 2 years left on his contract then £15 million would be a minimum expectation.

In relation to Pereira, it’s interesting how much external speculation is still based upon a valuation of £15 million when it’s been made clear that bidding starts at £20 million+
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
Lazy journalists now reporting Ismael has ‘Frozen’ Pereira out ffs. He’s stated he won’t play him in most of the friendlies to prevent injury should a buyer come in and what’s the point of playing him anyway as the players remaining need to gel and get used to the way he wants us to play.

Shit stirring arseholes!
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Come on, club, we need a striker.
(23-07-2021, 09:55)Worldclassalbion Wrote: Lazy journalists now reporting Ismael has ‘Frozen’ Pereira out ffs. He’s stated he won’t play him in most of the friendlies to prevent injury should a buyer come in and what’s the point of playing him anyway as the players remaining need to gel and get used to the way he wants us to play.

Shit stirring arseholes!

Yup. This is just the typical sort of lazy journalism that is commonplace at this time of the year particularly.
It's not news, it's common sense, full stop.
Wet Sham (apparently) have now offered £11m for Johnstone.
Gotta accept this, Shirley?

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/w...johnstone/
(23-07-2021, 16:04)drewks Wrote: Wet Sham (apparently) have now offered £11m for Johnstone.
Gotta accept this, Shirley?

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/w...johnstone/

I think this is being disputed by Steve Madeley saying no fresh offer has been made and didn't Lukasz Fabianski sign an extension recently? If it does turn out to be true, its the Sham they've probably offered £12 million, £75 up front and then £3 per week for the next 3,999,975 weeks. (Mind you that will still be paying it off quicker than the Pierce loan or the Barry fee Whistle Whistle Whistle )
Adam Reach is being touted as a possible signing for us or Blackburn by Nixon. He’s 28 with bags of experience would be excellent signing as cover for Townsend. He’s free after being released by Sheffield Wednesday.
Remember being impressed by Reach a couple of seasons ago.
harrogatebaggie likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »