Thread Rating:
Freedom Day
Do not worry folks probably the same Scientists that think us opening up will cause chaos in the world are the same ones that predict civilisation will end in 2040

https://www.ibtimes.com/civilization-cou...dy-3253367

The important word in probably both statement is could, given the last statement given we are all doomed by 2040 is to party

Regarding masks here's the WHO take n it from 26/3/202o

Mar 26, 2020
If you do not have any respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, or runny nose, you do not need to wear a medical mask. When used alone, masks can give you a false feeling of protection and can even be a source of infection when not used correctly

you've basically lost 18 months of your life if you watched cricket last night 18000 capacity having a great time the only danger to them was getting hit by one of Livingstone's 6, get out theer and enjoy yourself
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Covid Freedom Day  .....    hmmm

or is it ....

Freedom to Catch Covid Day?

or is it ....

Freedom for Each Individual to Cope with Transitional Times as They See Fit Without Hostility or the Pent-up Aggression of the Last 18 Months Being Expressed in Unhealthy Ways Day?

or is it ....

Freedom to Punch Your Opponent in the Masked/Maskless Face and Ask Questions Later Day?

or is it ....

Freedom from Government Competence and Responsibility Day?

whatever it is ....

Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Went in two shops asked about masks one said up to you other said ok, nothing has really changed going clubbing hopefully pick up an 18 year old mind you never did when I was younger
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

I wore mine. It helped when I was saying dickhead to those that weren't.
Lord Snooty likes this post
or is it ............

The English people going to get the blame for what happens next ? All because the clowntramps back bench MPs bottom line has taken a hit.

The young in particular will pick up the tab for this.
I wouldn't exactly call it freedom day. As for the mask debate that should be left up to the individual, I for one will still be wearing a mask in shops etc. I think the mask or no mask argument will be bigger than the Brexit argument, I've noticed people on social media who have stipulated they aren't wearing a mask getting their knickers in a twist at people who are going to continue to wear a mask. How does other people wearing a mask effect them?

As for the vaccine passports shouldn't the card telling you when you had the jab and what batch number etc be enough proof?

As for people who don't want the vaccine we shouldn't treat them like 2nd class citizens or ostracise them from society as that would be wrong but if they catch covid they will be the first one's running to the NHS crying to be looked after. It's a case of giving people the facts and correct information.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
It might be different for us Scots, but I didn't get a card nor a batch number. I got a phone call from my local surgery for each appointment and got each jab from my own doctor. No more, no less. Does that mean I'll be turned away from pensioners' night at my local nightclub?
Cabbage is still good for you
We have cards with manufacturer, BNs and dates administered.

You can get a covid pass on the NHS app for events and travel.

I think the general opinion was that the cards are easily forged????

I'm still peeved I didn't get a sticker.

Ritchie, if it's pensioner night, shouldn't you be calling it a discotheque? 
Whistle Tongue
ritchiebaby likes this post
Nah, in my young day, it was a record hop! Cool

PS What's an app?
Cabbage is still good for you
Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »