Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
The G/F just asked if I had seen the dog bowl.

I replied "I didn`t even know he could".

Dd Cool Cool
Ubique.
It tastes like I`m getting drunk tonight.

DD Wink Wink
Ubique.
I saw people through the wndow earlier.

That`s enough social interaction for me today.

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
(30-03-2021, 10:03)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: I saw people through the wndow earlier. through your beer glass, more like.  Whistle

That`s enough social interaction for me today.

DD  Tongue  Tongue
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
April fools day....

Believe nothing and trust no-one.

Just like any other day really.

DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down for so long!
Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster , while drinking coffee! All of us agreed that things are getting bad .
I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything .
Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant .
In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine , no situation is too pressing .
The hoover was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up , but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip.
The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes , you guessed it.....pull myself together !

DD Sick Sick
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
(02-04-2021, 22:26)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down for so long!
Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster , while drinking coffee!  All of us agreed that things are getting bad .
I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything .
Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant .
In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine , no situation is too pressing .
The hoover was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up , but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip.
The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes , you guessed it.....pull myself together !

DD  Sick  Sick

Laugh
That's cheered me up, DD.
I was reading your post and checking out my underwear, just happy my Baggies haven't let me down for 3 weeks.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Just saw my mate Dave, two black eyes, broken nose and bandage on his head.

I asked "What`s happened to you"?

He replied, "I was hit by a flying microwave. Everything was fine, then Bosch".

DD Doh Doh
BaggieSteve likes this post
Ubique.
Q. Why do women rub their eyes when they wake up??

A. Because they have no balls to scratch.

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
My mate Dave was rushed into hospital this morning suffering from a severe case of premature ejaculation.

I phoned the hospital to get an update of his condition and they replied, "it's touch and go at the moment."

DD Doh Doh
Stairs likes this post
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »