Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
It`s a sad day when the lamp post on the corner has more cards and flowers than I got.

DD Angel Angel
Ubique.
Just read an incredible 13th Century account of a feudal uprising where a Dukes son was killed by rebels who used a Trebuchet to knock him off the battlements with the only available ordnance: A peasants decapitated head.Apparently it was the first serf face to heir missile.

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
Have binge watched Vikings on Amazon. I didn`t realise before, but they covered the roofs of their houses with grass so that enemy aircraft bombers couldn`t see them.

DD Dodgy Dodgy
Ubique.
(15-02-2021, 18:01)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Just read an incredible 13th Century account of a feudal uprising where a Dukes son was killed by rebels who used a Trebuchet to knock him off the battlements with the only available ordnance: A peasants decapitated head.Apparently it was the first serf face to heir missile.

DD  Doh  Doh

Doh Smile
Baggiebob(BBB) likes this post
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
A Catholic priest, a Baptist minister and a Rabbit walk together into the blood donation centre.

The nurse asks “What’s your blood type?”

The Rabbit says “I’m probably a Type O”.
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
(17-02-2021, 13:09)Salopbaggie Wrote: A Catholic priest, a Baptist minister and a Rabbit walk together into the blood donation centre.

The nurse asks “What’s your blood type?”

The Rabbit says “I’m probably a Type O”.

Doh Smile
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
How crazy is this......

I just tried to make my own hand sanitizer, and it came out as rum and coke.

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
Iv`e invented a new gadget. It’s a golf ball that rolls itself into the hole if it gets within six inches of it.
I thought it was a good idea, until I put one in my back pocket!

DD Laugh Laugh
Ubique.
Not been feeling well the last few days, I just wanted to let everyone know that I was admitted to hospital and they're keeping me in. Thanks to my cooking skills, I somehow managed to poison myself, see, what I thought was an onion turned out to be a daffodil bulb. The good news is they said I should be out some time in the spring.

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
Bloke goes into an Indian restaurant. He speaks to the waiter and says ‘chicken vindaloo please’.
Waiter answers ‘big tall beehive’.
Man is confused and says, ‘ok forget that, I’ll have a lamb dansak’ ...
waiter answers ...‘curly perm?’
Owner of the restaurant comes over and says, ‘sorry mate, he’s just come to England and only speaks ‘air do’....

DD Sick Sick
Baggiebob(BBB) likes this post
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »