Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Well this is the week that makes or breaks the season
(25-01-2021, 10:59)Stairs Wrote: Well this is the week that makes or breaks the season

This time next week:
"Well, That Was the Week that Was"...
(25-01-2021, 12:27)drewks Wrote:
(25-01-2021, 10:59)Stairs Wrote: Well this is the week that makes or breaks the season

This time next week:
"Well, That Was the Week that Was"...

Or 'this is the week that is'

(23-01-2021, 15:15)wba13 Wrote: Benteke is another one we’re looking at, except for his villa days he had his best season at Palace under Allardyce .
I would like this signing as he is up to speed in the premiership and good hold up player,he would bring Pereira into play higher up the pitch also  would bring wingers and wingbacks into play. If we bring any players in from abroad we will be taking a chance they can come straight in and be up to speed.

I agree with you. However what's the betting he will join? His wages will be high as well.

And on to something positive: England won 2nd test against Si Lanka 2-0 - now on too India??
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
It will be the week where who gives a flying xxxx, I've written this season off, a bit of a non event to be fair!
Already looking forward to being a big fish in a smaller pond and at least watching a competitive game!
COYB
Should use whats left of the window to start building the team for next seasons Championship run. Just a pity Fat Sam is doing it.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
(25-01-2021, 18:40)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Should use whats left of the window to start building the team for next seasons Championship run. Just a pity Fat Sam is doing it.

DD  Rolleyes  Rolleyes

Loooove the Championship, however I can never see the team play on TV.  Any comments to help this?

- Benteke is staying at Palace (it is said) and Seferovic does not want to be in a relegation battle.
- Big Sam says in final week, realistically he would be happy to get 2 players signed up.
- West Brom still have to pay the full loan (£1.2m) for Krovinavic despite letting him go (might as well have kept him in squad)

The only players we will attract are those hoping to showcase themselves for rest of season with a view to getting a lucrative contract with another club next season or players out of favour looking to match time and a bumper pay-off.

AS said above, Big Sam and club should be preparing for Championship football and Lai should sell now or get the club valued at £100m or less come the end of the season.
Can't see any signings of note before the window closes. As I've said before, this season is over, get in a young talented coach now and prepare for the championship. We all know Allardyce wont be around next season so what's the point in this futile excerise. No player worth their salt us going to sign for us.
The real problem is the owner and the board and until there are wholesale changes at the very top we will continue to be a non entity.
Leicester have shown what is possible for a smaller club with shrewd ownership and investment and even shrewder management.
(25-01-2021, 20:11)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote:
(25-01-2021, 18:40)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Should use whats left of the window to start building the team for next seasons Championship run. Just a pity Fat Sam is doing it.

DD  Rolleyes  Rolleyes

Loooove the Championship, however I can never see the team play on TV.  Any comments to help this?

What do you do to watch Albion - either pay or free. I would like to know please.

(26-01-2021, 14:32)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote:
(25-01-2021, 20:11)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote:

DD  Rolleyes  Rolleyes

What do you do to watch Albion - either pay or free. I would like to know please.

iFollow showed the games last season, paid service that you can access through official website.

Some games were not available in the UK, so you can use a VPN to mimic being abroad and then buy them. Actually, even the games that were available in the UK were more expensive vs the price in Euros, so worth using the VPN all the time really.
Baggiebob(BBB) likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »