Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
(27-11-2020, 00:58)derbybaggie Wrote: We’re hoping close to Inverness along the Moray coast but anywhere within an hour of Inverness will be fine. I’m hoping to reduce my hours and with COVID I don’t need to travel like I used to do so can work more or less anywhere in uk. Always was a retirement plan but hopefully can do it now a couple of years earlier than anticipated.

Lot's of great places, DerbyBaggie. Given the choice, aim for Findhorn or Forres.
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
(27-11-2020, 00:58)derbybaggie Wrote: We’re hoping close to Inverness along the Moray coast but anywhere within an hour of Inverness will be fine. I’m hoping to reduce my hours and with COVID I don’t need to travel like I used to do so can work more or less anywhere in uk. Always was a retirement plan but hopefully can do it now a couple of years earlier than anticipated.

Elgin, Nairn or Forres are all pretty nice from the bigger towns. But it depends what you are after really, lots of nice smaller places along the coast. Good place to take up fishing, if you aren't a fan already.

I'll do your interview at border control Wink
(27-11-2020, 17:54)hibeejim21 Wrote:

Elgin, Nairn or Forres are all pretty nice from the bigger towns. But it depends what you are after really, lots of nice smaller places along the coast.  Good place to take up fishing, if you aren't a fan already.

I'll do your interview at border control  Wink

Thanks HibeeJim, we know the area quite well. Mrs wants closer to Inverness I’d probably prefer more East. We’ll see though.
Help ! Advice needed!
My Grand Kids keep finding their Christmas presents that I’ve hidden around the house. Someone suggested that I should just keep them in the attic.
So I tried that last night, but their constant crying and whining kept me awake. All the “I’m afraid of the dark” or “I don't like it up here - there are spiders” really got on my nerves. Any other suggestions?

DD Huh Huh
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
(27-11-2020, 21:45)derbybaggie Wrote:
(27-11-2020, 17:54)hibeejim21 Wrote:

Elgin, Nairn or Forres are all pretty nice from the bigger towns. But it depends what you are after really, lots of nice smaller places along the coast.  Good place to take up fishing, if you aren't a fan already.

I'll do your interview at border control  Wink

Thanks HibeeJim, we know the area quite well. Mrs wants closer to Inverness I’d probably prefer more East. We’ll see though.

Inverness it is then Laugh
derbybaggie likes this post
My neighbour siad to me, "Here`s a tip for you.I wrap empty boxes and put them under the Christmas tree. When my kids act up I throw one of them on the fire".
I replied, "What happens if I run out of kids"?

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
Bono and Geldorf have been very quiet this year....

I smell a Covid aid coming on.

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
What does the Queen call her Christmas Broadcast?

The One Show!

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
What does Miley Cyrus have at Christmas?

Twerky!

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
Who’s Rudolph’s favourite pop star?

Beyon-sleigh!

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »