Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
"Mr Biden - a quick word for the BBC?"

'BBC?...I'm Irish (smiles and walks past)

He immediately went up in my estimation.
0762 likes this post
Some of Biden/Obama's team making it clear they haven't forgotten Boris's racist comments about Obama and slavish devotion to trumpo. They dont give a xxxx about him sucking up to Biden now.

"Joe has a long memory". As one of them said.
BouncingHibees likes this post

(08-11-2020, 01:00)hibeejim21 Wrote: "Mr Biden - a quick word for the BBC?"

'BBC?...I'm Irish (smiles and walks past)

He immediately went up in my estimation.

Thumb up Thumb up He needs to come up to Scotland and exchange notes with Nicola and lotsa other anti ebc/bbc people up here who share the same sentiments and sussed out their undemocratic/unconstitutional misrepresentations a long time ago.
Boris is totally snookered now.... The tories are giving it the usual 'committed to the good Friday agreement' hot air but the democrats know full and well the internal market bill does the opposite.

Wouldn't surprise me if he chucks the Ulster Unionists under the bus (again)
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bo...d=msedgdhp

A sudden reversal in Johnson's Brexit assurances and surprisingly concedes to Marcus Rashford's campaign for free school meals. I'd luv to keep the momentum going and purge the UK populist bandwagon incl Farage, Tice and all the rest of these lying RW Brexit supporting bastards, isolationists/opportunists who have existed beyond their sell by dates in a political sense!!!
Poor old nigel, his tears about losing his hero make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Poor old Boris too. His special relationship with the USA and that trade deal he was banking on looks a little shaky now....especially as Joe Biden thinks he's a xxxx dick.

The truth is that the UK isn't much use to Biden out the EU. What an absolute nightmare for the tories..... You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.
0762 likes this post
And now Pfizer announcing optimistic 90% effectiveness re their future developed COVID vaccine - stock markets suddenly going mental re the possibility of this vaccine arriving sooner rather than later. It is good news but I think there is still a "long road" to travel before we are out of this crisis.
And surprise, surprise - Johnson suddenly commenting that the Brit govt will re-insert the missing clauses in the Internal Market Bill!! I'm sure that will change Biden's view of them eh!! Not!! No longer the cynical, chancing RW Trump-like bastards that they are lol!! Give them SFA Uncle Joe - you sussed them out and got it right well before this likely turnaround!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ni...d=msedgdhp

Talking about RW bastards, can someone please destroy this RW fascist bastard, Farage, and remove this c### from UK politics altogether!!!? This is another Trump ally coming up with another shit heid idea for him to remain in the public eye with his latest sabotaging ploy/gimmick at setting up a Reform UK Party - AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I gather he is another unionist shit who wants to come up to Scotland with his new political party to try and "sneak" Scottish votes in next year's Scot election. What annoys me so much about this pathological liar is the fact that a lotta people in this country support his protestations knowing full well they are being lied to, support the unsupportable, but simply don't care; they are quite willingly engaging, both individually and collectively, in a massive exercise in self-delusion, betraying their own intellectual capacity for rational thought and transferring their own insecurities onto "the other". The same applies to many who support Trump and Johnson who IMO are again pathological serial liars and demonstrable psychopaths and yet people are still out there who "sing their praises" and pledge undying trust in them - LYING IS THE REFUGE OF THE INCOMPETENT WHO FEARS EXPOSURE AND SEEKS SCAPEGOATS!! For me the disgusting part of Trumpism is the devotion of the white evangelical Christian community - if Donald Trump and Boris Johnson are Christians, who on earth would wanna be a Christian eh!!?
Gobshite Farage was on the Radio again this afternoon - giving his version of how to run an election. Doh

Claimed a box of votes were delivered 2 hours after the counting had started in Philly. Well hello - how far did they have to travel from where they were collected to where they were counted you thick pillock? There's many an election box of votes that turns up at a counting station here hours after they start the count.

He was also getting on the case of postal votes, over here and over there. These would be the same postal votes that have allowed me to vote for the last 5-6 years or more when I wasn't able to vote in person since I was 20 something as I was always on the road on business.

I don't understand why the earth allows him to breathe our precious oxygen let alone why the BBC give him the oxygen to spread his BS to be honest. I guess it's called free speech but quite honestly, Alastair Campbell wasn't on the ball quick enough to call out some of his crap. Just had my interweb changed this afternoon so didn't hear what Jeremy Whines listeners had to say about him.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »