Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/comm...spartandhp

In the wake of the FBI Director, James Comey, following the same fate (sacking!) as the US Attorney General and other dissident US law officials, I think it's an appropriate moment to set up a 'Trump watch' OP in order to follow this shit heid of a dictator's every move that will inevitably end in his removal or even his possible death! I'm expecting a war that is gonna arise under this antagonistic president's guidance with the inevitable huge loss of innocent lives! Maybe that awful scenario will not arise due to 'good Americans' within the US bureaucratic system finally challenging and dealing with this dictator together with the US media who have already held great reservations re this president well before he was inaugurated. Watch this space because this US President's 1st term of office is gonna be one helluvah roller coaster ride that IMO is definitely gonna end badly for this man, much in the same way as it ended for another similar shit heid of a US President called Richard Nixon!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39948870

This is the latest revelation after Comey's sacking and it strikes me that many high-ranking Republicans are now 'gunning' for this out of control US President. Revealing this potential 'cover up' re his ex security advisor, Mike Flynn, being closely involved with Russian cohorts is potentially damaging to Trump but IMO his eventual impeachment is still fairly distant but it will materialise as his enemies accumulate within the boundaries of the USA.
He has opted to go on a collision course with the FBI, the CIA and the NSA...... if you have as much to hide as he does thats really not a great idea.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...40881.html

Al Green formally calls for Trump's impeachment after the president admits Comey's sacking was because of the FBI's Russian investigation (no other reason) - a disgraceful intervention by a US president! This call is definitely a symbolic moment so early in Trump's term of office.
Kushner named as the White House official identified as the "person of interest" in the FBI Russia investigation from the NY Times story.

The whole Trump thing has been tied to Russian and saudi money for years. Otherwise he'd be just another bankrupt idiot doing infomercials. He's totally compromised and never should have run for president,if anything he is a traitor to the american people.
0762 likes this post
We always said he was a con Jim and that is confirmed more and more as the weeks pass by and we can add the words 'a corrupt individual' as well although that was self-evident long before he arrived in the White House.
The whole situation over here presents a bit of a conundrum. The threat of impeachment of Trump is growing, but that won't necessarily see him removed from office, just as it didn't remove Clinton when he was impeached, but it will damage him seriously enough to probably stop him winning a second term.

But for me I actually hope nothing happens to him for at least 18 months, so far he has achieved very little in terms of changing anything, he can't get the wall built or even started, his healthcare scheme is likely to fail to get through the steps left and none of his threats on NATO, trade etc are being followed or even looked at. If this stay like this for the next 18 months but the scandals keep happening then the elections for congress and the house in November 2018 are more than likely to result in the Democrats winning a majority in maybe both houses and almost certainly one. That will allow them to stop him doing any real damage with regards to law changes and we will then just have to ride out the last 2 years of his 4 year term.

Removing him from office prior to these elections next year would see Mike Pence become president and for me he is a much scarier proposition. He is a well respected politician in the Republican ranks but is ultra conservative. With hm in power we would likely see an attack on gay marriage, abortion rights and civil rights topics. He would likely get the backing of the republican majority in both houses opposite of what Trump is getting, and would be able to change, repeal or roll back many of the laws the Democrats put in during Obama's tenure. He has the conservative principles to push the US back to the 60s in terms of civil rights and in truth he scares me more than Trump does. He also would be likely more electable in 2020 than Trump will be!!

So for me, let Trump be Trump, let him keep bungling along because he is achieving nothing and lets put him in the same position as Obama was in with no backing in the House or Senate.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a99...ald-trump/

Trump's visit to the Vatican absolutely priceless with some of the probing 'looks' of Pope Francis when talking to Trump. 'Chalk and cheese' comes to mind and I'll bet this whole foreign tour by the President will be a welcome break from all the legal challenges and angst that are no doubt gonna be 'waiting on him' together with an antagonistic press corps when he eventually returns to the US of A!
Like merkel before him the pope had a 'get me away from this fuckwit' look about him and clearly exhibited in his body language.
Ha ha ha! Well put Jim lol!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »