Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
He's so obviously out his nut on whatever cocktail of drugs is pulsing through his obese frame. Don't let him near the nuclear codes ffs Laugh

Happier news is that CNN has Biden 16% clear.
0762 likes this post
That statement he gave outside the whitehouse was basically like an infomercial for the drugs he's on Laugh

xxxx batshit crazy. Still coughing though.
Now he has dismissed the proposal of having a virtual debate and wants to call a massive campaign rally but it will be against COVID rules - more confirmation of a desperate "nut job" who doesn't care about anybody else except him! There should be a higher authority, poss the FBI, that needs to "step in" and just say "NO" for pandemic/public safety reasons. I think all media outlets should veto this rally anyway if he is somehow allowed to "get away with" such an exercise.
Trump speaks to senior citizens about COVID: "You're not vulnerable, but they like to say the vulnerable, but you're the least vulnerable — but for this one thing you are vulnerable."

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

He's literally speeding off his tits out there on the White House lawn.
0762 likes this post
His level of insanity has indeed hit another level altogether as it looks like the Biden campaign is about to finally gain a bit of positive impetus. Trump's response to the critical comments of that female state governor, Witner, of Michigan, who was a kidnap target of some kinda white supremist group caught out by the FBI, was mind-boggling - HE DOES STIR UP THESE EXTREME GROUPS WITH HATE SPEECH AND THAT IS A FACT!! Thumb down
PE strikes again - landed on my doormat on Tuesday.

[Image: OYuJXAH.jpg]
0762, ritchiebaby, St Charles Owl like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(09-10-2020, 15:21)0762 Wrote: His level of insanity has indeed hit another level altogether as it looks like the Biden campaign is about to finally gain a bit of positive impetus. Trump's response to the critical comments of that female state governor, Witner, of Michigan, who was a kidnap target of some kinda white supremist group caught out by the FBI, was mind-boggling - HE DOES STIR UP THESE EXTREME GROUPS WITH HATE SPEECH AND THAT IS A FACT!! Thumb down

I saw that - xxxx hell Doh
(09-10-2020, 20:49)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 15:21)0762 Wrote: His level of insanity has indeed hit another level altogether as it looks like the Biden campaign is about to finally gain a bit of positive impetus. Trump's response to the critical comments of that female state governor, Witner, of Michigan, who was a kidnap target of some kinda white supremist group caught out by the FBI, was mind-boggling - HE DOES STIR UP THESE EXTREME GROUPS WITH HATE SPEECH AND THAT IS A FACT!! Thumb down

I saw that - xxxx hell  Doh

Some of those arrested were in the group that positioned themselves inside the public gallery in the Michigan Capitol Building earlier this year, fully armed and in tactical gear!!! Michigan gun laws allow them to do that so nothing was done but some lawmakers were so fearful they attended those meeting in the chamber wearing bullet proof vests!! If thats not terrorism then I don't know what is??
What you are highlighting SCO is absolutely ludicrous from any outside observer's point of view. I've mentioned this before on this board why on earth extreme individuals can display assault rifles in public even with the US gun laws, and their rights under the US constitution, is beyond me. What is required is a "tweak" of the rules governing people who flagrantly practise this kinda behaviour and banning it to the point where said arms can be removed because it is a public threat to any community and worthy of confiscation of offending weapon(s) and possible arrest.
Trump rushing out his nut on drugs saying that the military will soon be delivering whatever drugs he took to get over the coronavirus to hospitals so people can get the same treatment he did for FREE.

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Meanwhile he's ranting away about California, claiming he can't win there because people vote more than once Laugh Nothing to do with him being about as popular as bubonic plague out there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »