Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
(29-08-2020, 22:18)Lord Snooty Wrote: Ex Town midfielder Conor Coady has been called up to the England squad at centre back as replacement for Harry Maguire.

And makes his debut tonight. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
And Zanka is a late call up for Denmark.

They still don't realise Zanka is Jorgensen.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not sure how long David Wagner's got left......

Bayern 8-0 Schalke
Wagner sacked by Schalke. Sad
No wins in 18 games says a lot
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Harvey Barnes called up to the England squad.
Town link?
When he was a baby, his dad Paul, played for Town.
Holy shit, he played for Town as a baby? Did he play for us as an adult? I know we had a good scouting set up back then but didn't think it was that good. It's crap now, we can't find decent pensioners to play for us let alone babies.

What? Tongue Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(01-10-2020, 16:45)Lord Snooty Wrote: Harvey Barnes called up to the England squad.
Town link?

I remember Paul Barnes playing for Town....not a bad player actually. Did he play at same time as Marcus Stewart?
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
(02-10-2020, 11:55)SHEP_HTAFC Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 16:45)Lord Snooty Wrote: Harvey Barnes called up to the England squad.
Town link?

I remember Paul Barnes playing for Town....not a bad player actually. Did he play at same time as Marcus Stewart?

Yes. They both scored in a brilliant 2-1 win at Stoke in the Great Escape season.
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
Tareiq Holmes-Dennis, who was a member of our Play Off winning squad of 2016/17, has been forced to retire aged only 24. The knee injury sustained in his first match on loan at Portsmouth in the following season, has not healed and three years later has forced his retirement.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »