Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
James Vaughan has had his contract cancelled at Bradford City.

Back to us? Whistle
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(11-08-2020, 17:32)Lord Snooty Wrote: James Vaughan has had his contract cancelled at Bradford City.

Back to us? Whistle

Too slow, Carlos. He's signed for Tranmere.
Phew - our corner flags couldn't take all that punishment again
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Dates for the new season.

Fixture release - 21st August
Round 1 - 12th September
Round 46 - 8th/9th May

Carabao Cup dates:

Draw - 18th August
Round One - 5th September
Round Two - 15th/16th September
Round Three - 22nd/23rd September
Round Four - 29th/30th September

Also announced no replays in the FA Cup and the Carabooboo semis will be just one leg.
Ex Town manager Chris Powell has joined Tottenham’s academy as head of coaching.
Good to see him back in football. Liked the guy as a player and a coach. Charlton were never easy to play against with him in the side. Comes across as basically honest - just don't think he got the players fit enough though. A lot of sides would wait until the last 15 mins when we ran out of steam and nick the game off us. Too much time on the rattler from Kings Cross on Monday's - though he says he was living up here. Hmmm.
A guide to cask ale.

A player who won promotion to the Premier League with us, Harry Bunn, has now signed for York City. National League North, I think.
Right out of the Tom Ince school of finishing this one Doh

I mean - why not pass it into the net on the deck when the roof of the net is so much easier to miss?
A guide to cask ale.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind! Laugh
Couldn't have happened to a nicer, over spending, paying lip service to FFP club really could it? Then again, no club outside of an elite few would ever get into Europe let alone get to the 1/4's or semi's if they played it 100% 'by the books'. Certain clubs across Europe (and England in particular) wanted FFP to ensure their cosy little cartel of creaming off all the money and all the best talent would continue ad infinitum.

These Blue usurpers sponsored by an Arab Kingdom are mere upstarts. Let's see how the City of Salford do tonight.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »