Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(03-08-2020, 20:47)Ska\dForLife-WBA Wrote: Whatever happened to Mrs Knobblewagg's Laudanum Drops?  I always used to ride my penny-farthing to the shops for two bob's worth on Oak Apple Day.

did she not own a sweet shop in the harry potter books?
@Kristien 1965
(03-08-2020, 21:14)Arcane Astral Aeons Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 20:47)Ska\dForLife-WBA Wrote: Whatever happened to Mrs Knobblewagg's Laudanum Drops?  I always used to ride my penny-farthing to the shops for two bob's worth on Oak Apple Day.

You're thinking of Aspidistra Plumpthorne, who used to supply Hogwarts with fresh snartlegogs and grizzlegigs until Harry turned her into a cucumber for short-changing him.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
(03-08-2020, 21:38)Ska\dForLife-WBA Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 21:14)Arcane Astral Aeons Wrote:

You're thinking of Aspidistra Plumpthorne, who used to supply Hogwarts with fresh snartlegogs and grizzlegigs until Harry turned her into a cucumber for short-changing him.
sign her up
@Kristien 1965
This is all Drewks' fault.
(03-08-2020, 22:22)Baggievicar Wrote: This is all Drewks' fault.

yeah lets all be evil and blame Drewks
sorry Drewks
actually as you know i am forbidden from being evil
white witches designation
@Kristien 1965
.... SPANGLE AND BE DAMNED!!
Angry Angry
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Baggievicar likes this post
I always used to cut my tongue with Spangles. Would suck them until they were as sharp as razor blades. Old English were my favourite.

DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
Apart from "Tunes" I'm sure "Halls" make a selection of different flavours. All wrapped and in the spangles shape.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I make that 15 posts after I mentioned 'Spangles' that have nothing to do with transfer rumours!
Get a grip, Stairs, Ska'd; keep these threads on topic.

OH, hang on......
Laugh Laugh
I've just realised how high the average age of our page is. It makes me, at the age of 29, look like a baby in comparison to you old gits. Tongue Smartass
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »