Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Not exactly transfer news..........but

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/august/m...executive/
Does that make it more or less likely that we'll spend some money during the window?
(03-08-2020, 16:30)Baggievicar Wrote: Does that make it more or less likely that we'll spend some money during the window?

Hopefully the Chinese gentleman who's replacing him will be a decent link to our beloved owner regarding investment in the squad; maybe HE can convince him that it'll take more than 2/6d and a packet of spangles to survive in the PL
(03-08-2020, 17:34)drewks Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 16:30)Baggievicar Wrote: Does that make it more or less likely that we'll spend some money during the window?

Hopefully the Chinese gentleman who's replacing him will be a decent link to our beloved owner regarding investment in the squad; maybe HE can convince him that it'll take more than 2/6d and a packet of spangles to survive in the PL

Whatever happened to Spangles, I used to love them? I don't they were rebranded, I think they've just been dumped Thumb down
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
Spangles were discontinued in 1984 (briefly reintroduced in 1995)though only available in three flavours – orange, lime, or blackcurrant. Spangles topped a poll of discontinued brands which British consumers would most like to see revived.

Today the Tunes brand is the only remaining relation of the Spangles brand, sharing the shape and wrapping of the original product.
(03-08-2020, 18:55)Stairs Wrote: Spangles were discontinued in 1984 (briefly reintroduced in 1995)though only available in three flavours – orange, lime, or blackcurrant. Spangles topped a poll of discontinued brands which British consumers would most like to see revived.

Today the Tunes brand is the only remaining relation of the Spangles brand, sharing the shape and wrapping of the original product.

Smartass
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(03-08-2020, 19:35)talkSAFT Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 18:55)Stairs Wrote: Spangles were discontinued in 1984 (briefly reintroduced in 1995)though only available in three flavours – orange, lime, or blackcurrant. Spangles topped a poll of discontinued brands which British consumers would most like to see revived.

Smartass

i demand a return of Savoury Cheese flavoured Snaps
@Kristien 1965
Caramac.

Forget that - apparently you can still get it. I was sure it had been ditched.
Whatever happened to Mrs Knobblewagg's Laudanum Drops? I always used to ride my penny-farthing to the shops for two bob's worth on Oak Apple Day.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Let this now be known as "The Tuck Box" thread....
BaggieSteve likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »