Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) - linked. I think we will be linked to every striker on the planet by the end of this transfer window!
Knows where the goal is but was a walking red card at one time. Don't know if he's got more self-control now.
Rangers have been trying to sell that idiot for years now with no takers Laugh

He's got talent but he has huge problems with his mentality,discipline and weight. You might be able to get him on the cheap now, as he's essentially downed tools.
(31-07-2020, 13:06)hibeejim21 Wrote: Rangers have been trying to sell that idiot for years now with no takers  Laugh

He's got talent but he has huge problems with his mentality,discipline and weight.  You might be able to get him on the cheap now, as he's essentially downed tools.

Sounds like one to avoid. Definitely.
I agree with Hibeejim. He scores goals, although interestingly never against Celtic, but it seems like he gets sent off every other game. It’s largely pointless signing a striker who’s unavailable one game in three or four?
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
Lille planning a £17 million offer for Morelos allegedly and for me they are welcome to him (sounds like agent talk though).

I quite like the look of another we are linked to, Vedat Muriqi, SB really likes him and looking at his video's I can see why.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1287800980181061632
Gerrard statement that Lillie are "nowhere near" striking a deal. If £17 million gets you "nowhere near" he definitely will not be coming to us.
Blue Baggie likes this post
I'd be utterly amazed if anyone paid that for him. He's so easy to wind up its unreal, he loses his shit constantly and with VAR he'd be suspended more than up here. I also doubt he would last in the top leagues. With modern football revolving heavily (pun intended) around nutrition and sports science. It would be an absolute nightmare to keep him in shape.

It sounds to me like he's one of a number of players Lille have looked at, and Morelos and his agent are trying to force it through before they lose interest. It will be rangers that are feeding the 17 million line to the press.
You're not a big Rangers fan, Jim? Laugh
hibeejim21 likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
News now west brom

One of the strangest things of the transfer window so far appears to have involved West Brom, with eagled-eyed fans noticing what they described as a “glitch” on their website.

Former Baggie, Isaiah Brown has been added to their squad list on their official website and fans have flocked to Twitter to react.

Maybe Chelski haven`t paid the bll.

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »