Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
When's the last time Christina Ricci was cute?

Wednesday.

DD Smartass Smartass
Ubique.
My boss says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
I used ‘veranda' as an expletive the other day

It was a porch choice of words.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
Thumb down
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
My boss yelled at me today “It’s the fifth time you’ve been late to work this week! Do you know what that means?!”

I said, “Probably that it’s Friday?”…

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
I tried donating blood today, Never again!!!!
Too many stupid questions.

Who`s blood is it?
Where did you get it from??
Why is it in a bucket???

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
The world tongue-twister champion just got arrested. I hear they’re gonna give him a really tough sentence.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
drewks likes this post
Ubique.
Little Johnny was in church with his mom for Sunday Mass when he felt a sudden barf attack impending. "Mom, I think I'm going to throw up!"
She told him, "I want you to run outside as fast as you can. Run across the lawn and go behind the bushes. You can throw up behind the bushes and nobody will see you."
So Little Johnny hauled ass for the door. Less than a minute later, he returned to his seat next to his mom. He had the look of obvious relief on his young face. "Did you make it all the way to the bushes, Johnny?"

"I didn't have to go that far, mom. Just as I got to the front door, I found a box that had a sign on it: FOR THE SICK."

DD Angel Angel
Ubique.
I got caught up in a really good book last night, Didn`t stop colouring in until 2 in the morning.

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
Shocking weather conditions again today. I checked in on our 85 year old neighbour and asked if she was ok and did she need anything from the shops. Turns out she did so I've asked her to get me a loaf of bread and some butter whilst she's out.... there`s a good girl

DD Blush Blush
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »