Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
"We worked hard to get compensation for letting him go". Now you have to wonder on the scale of a bag of balls, a set of tracksuits, a couple of dozen pairs of shinpads, £1 million quid, Deano's true value to the club v Shrewsbury's ability to pay in real terms, just where on the scale that level of compensation really is? Tongue
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'd imagine it would be on the scale of about 50k-100k
Another day, another door, another high, another low
I'd imagine that if he was still playing. More likely £5 to £10K

Yes I did mean £5
A guide to cask ale.

Erik Durm still whining on about not being able to get a decent breakfast in Huddersfield, in an interview in the Times. Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
What a Sauerkraut he turned out to be. Doh

Doesn't the lazy tw@ know how to boil an egg or two and some little garlicy sausages out of tin, slice some cheese, ham and salami, put some butter on a few slices of crusty roll and boil a kettle to make a coffee? Pumpernickel might not be widely available but hell, just burn some brown toast, it's close enough. Tongue

Hell, it would only take about 10 minutes to do that lot, he'd have had it sorted, eaten and the plates washed before he'd found anywhere to park while looking for a German/Polish/European caff that sold the bloody stuff. He could have bought all that stuff at any supermarket (has he never heard of Lidl and Aldi ffs?) and there's enough European corner shops around now too. Just ask the Poles, they bought most of them off the Asians. Laugh I guess if his Mutti wasn't around to prepare it for him, the poor sod would have been clueless.

Or did he live in a bloody hotel all the time he was here? Couldn't he find the restaurant there then of a morning (or the canteen at Canalside)? He could have just gone to a local junior school and cadged a bowl of cornflakes or wheatybangs out of our PFP funds while signing the autographs.

Got to love these people that go abroad for a few weeks/months and refuse to integrate, you'll be telling me next he holidays in Majorca ...... oh, hang on a minute.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Chris Beech. New boss of Carlisle.
What New CEO was that then?

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/foo...s-17440297
A guide to cask ale.

Lord Snooty likes this post
Classic. Big Grin
The BBC Gossip column was reporting a link (possibly The Scum) that Chelski wanted any club taking Danny Drinkwater on loan would have to pay his £110K a week wages. A bit of a rehash of the Daily Fail story that said pretty much the same thing back in December when Burnalee decided not to extend his loan.

This afternoon DD signed on loan for Aston Vanilla and the story disappeared from the BBC Gossip page. Just makes you kind of wonder, are Vanilla really paying all that for a player Chelski clearly don't want?

He's in good company though at Vanilla, apparently beaten up last year outside a nightclub for trying to cop-off with some other footballer's other half. John Terry ring any bells?
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »