Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(08-08-2019, 13:43)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Strange things going on ?
Newcastle have now moved in and are favourite to sign Austin !!!!
Newcastle ??? Mmmmm !!

Newcastle will need a back up to fill in for Gayle after he leave to come to the Shrine Whistle Whistle
looking like Andy C has gone to NFC.
Work collegue just had it come through on his Toon Army official club notice
Yeah scrub Austin to Newcastle,seems a betting firm was trying some late betting scam
Mind you big risk by Bruce .... Newcastle are set to sign Andy Carroll today, with the medical reported to be finished .... #Nufc

He's rejoining the club on a 1-year-deal!

? @CraigHope_DM

#NUFC https://t.co/u67aum2w3v
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Delighted to read Jacob Murphy has signed for someone else. Phew I can relax now.
betterthanbaird likes this post
The west ham chap has signed........Grady

On to the next.................
Chuffed with Diangana deal, really looked the part in the West Ham pre-season games I watched.

As for the outgoings, the Leko deal makes sense as he's well down the pecking order and hasn't really pushed on since his breakthrough. This loan deal should hopefully shed some light on if he's good enough to play at this level (or above) or if he was just a flash in the pan on his breakthrough year.

The Field deal confuses me however, as we're not particularly well stocked in central midfield.I assume this means we will resign Barry or have someone coming in (midfielder or centre half, so Ajayi would cover midfield backup). Or does Bilic see Krovinovic in this role, as we keep signing all these attacking midfielders? I would've perhaps looked to keep Field especially given how Livermore played in the opening day.

But we'll see what happens come the end of the day.

Perfect scenario would be Holgate, Gayle and Barnes incoming... One can dream, right? Laugh
BaggieVicar, Is it possible for you to have a word with the almighty with a view to bringing DG back please. Thanks
Grady done and announced , Austin almost done ....
Fair price that ..

Sky Sources:

CHARLIE AUSTIN passes medical and agrees a deal to join West Brom from Southampton.

Fee believed to be around £4 million.

2 year deal with a one year option.

#SaintsFC #wba
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/august/a...ns-albion/

done deal. Next
Time to break radio silence. Not convinced about Austin tho his goal ratio is good but if there was any hope we’re still not dead in the water for DG back on loan then we’d have some hope of a decent strike force. Interesting few hours ahead ??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »